300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you, Charles Barkley

The vipers and every cannon that can be found will be coming for ol' Chuck on this one! But in heart-felt seriousness...thank you, Charles Barkley for having our backs on this.

Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
    “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
    “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
    "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
    ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

More great stuff from, Chuck.....

Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
    “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
    “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
    "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
    ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

No kidding. I was never much of a fan until now.

Comment

He is from the area I grew up in, and have actually met him before. He grew up near Birmingham in the 60's, so he's seen some stuff. He has, on many occasions, been outspoken for right vs. wrong. I personally like the man.

Comment

"How DARE he!!!!!" - is what many leftists in the media are currently saying.

He used to be the only guy who could say whatever he wants without any blowback from the media, sadly they will be out for his head now. He acknowledged WAY too many common sense facts that are supposed to be ignored at all costs in the driveby media.

Comment

I never took Mr. Barkley to be a right-wing conservative; but he sure sounded a bit like one with his recent comments!

Thumbs up, sir!!

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

More from Charles Barkley

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...icle-1.2031812

Comment

At a time when I'm disgusted with politicians of all stripes it's been such a breathe of fresh air to listen to him AND Sheriff Clarke. Got to hear Clarke in an interview last night with Megyn Kelly and then Barclay on CNN today.

It wasn't just the Adult-in-the-Room stuff they both were saying about personal responsibility. I was snickering as I was listening because it was obvious neither one gives a **** what any body else thinks about them.

Comment

He's a real knucklehead....

I don't much care for his NBA analysis, but this was absolutely spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by VA Dutch View Post

I never took Mr. Barkley to be a right-wing conservative; but he sure sounded a bit like one with his recent comments!

Thumbs up, sir!!

He was a conservative Republican for a number of years, but he drifted to the middle and has stayed there. He's pro-choice and pro-gay marriage and he supported Obama in 2008, but he's also been outspoken for a lot of conservative causes too (pro-gun, pro-police, etc).

He's a bit of an idiot on a lot of things and hasn't always made the best choices, but at least thinks for himself.
                    "If the police have to come get you, they're bringing an @$$ kicking with them!"
                    -Chris Rock

Comment

I'm not a baskeball fan so I don't know much about Mr. Barkley. That being said, I was impressed with how open minded he was and his honesty. If more people were as open minded as Mr. Barkley, a lot of our country's problems could be dealt with in a meaningful way.

Stay safe.

Comment

I find it very interesting how the black community is turning on him because of this. I guess it proves that the truth, indeed, is a painful sonofabisch.

Comment

I was about ready to cry. Why is it so obvious to Mr. Barkley and not to the people protesting? White AND black idiots need to take a lesson from Charles, my I call you Charles or is Sir Barkley better. No matter. Not only could he beat Obama, Sharpton, and Jackson in one-on-one but, it seems he can beat them intellectually as well. Mr. Barkley just did an in your face slam dunk on them and they didn't even see it. Okay, I know, the next step is to have the progressive left, black and white, call him an Uncle Tom. I would like to see them call him an Uncle Tom to his face. He would slam dunk them like this

Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2967 users online. 146 members and 2821 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X