Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Media Accountability:When does freedom of the press become criminal negligence?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUMP!

I know they hide behind the veil of Freedom of the Press and the Constitution which enacted this freedom but I said it when the 2 NYPD officers were murdered and I'll say it again today.The media shares responsibility for the violence we see in our society across a very wide field of categories.

The way they stir up other wise minor or atleast local stories for sensationalism to create profit through increased ratings creates tension.And they are aware that disturbed minds out there somewhere are waiting for just enough of a push to finally cross that line to do something rash.

The liberal wing of the media may not pull the trigger in these active shooter or targeted shooting events but the mere fact that attackers' partial goal is to draw attention to themselves as a direct result of the sensational attention they have seen granted to similar losers proves that the media is openly granting these loons a stage as well as a "cause" go finally go crazy.

I dont know who said it first but I have heard the theory that news media created the modern day mass shooter and if you ask me they are creating a very similar environment for the renewed birth of an old foe not seen on any level of consistency since the turbulent 1960's.........

The assassin.

Im glad the two police officers in Ferguson survived their injuries.If they dont catch this lunatic soon,the next group of LE victims may not be so lucky.

Comment

Excellent thread to resurrect! *****ing Media.

Comment

What ever happened to the relative of Michael Brown who yelled "Burn it down" Just before they burned down businesses in Ferguson?
        Nothing, but that would fit the example.

The government doesn't PREVENT them from speaking, it SHOULD enforce consequences for poorly exercised rights.
        "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3945 users online. 256 members and 3689 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X