Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• something funny with all the hate!

fat cop in bullet proof vest.jpg

This picture makes me laugh every time I see it! But it also makes me feel sorry for anyone that has to work with her! Any one have any super big sloppy officers they work with? We had one lard *** his dad was Chief and Uncle the Sheriff kinda deal had zero business in law enforcement, Everyone called him ninja turtle because the way his vest fit him or didn't fit.

We don't have any Officers in my PD in that bad of shape, but there are some in the surrounding areas. This is why there needs be a yearly physical fitness assessment at every PD.

Comment

Speaking of really out of shape cops... Have any of you seen 'Southern Justice'?

I don't know their names as I only caught one episode when nothing was on but holy crap!! I don't know how one of the Deputies even fits into a Ford Interceptor...

Comment

Originally posted by RSGSRT View Post
        Speaking of really out of shape cops... Have any of you seen 'Southern Justice'?

I don't know their names as I only caught one episode when nothing was on but holy crap!! I don't know how one of the Deputies even fits into a Ford Interceptor...
        Don't make fun of Iowa. ya'll
        September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4661 users online. 286 members and 4375 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X