Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Brown - Suicide By Cop???

Was this whole deal a Suicide by Cop?

* He went into the store to steal cigars and beat up the store owner. Most robbers just take the stuff and get out of there.

* What rational/sane person walks down the middle of the street instead of using the sidewalk or shoulder of the road?

* What rational/sane person doesn't get out of the street when told by a police officer to do so?

* What rational/sane person gets ****ed off and then attacks a police officer inside of his car because he was told to stop walking in the middle of the street?

* What rational/sane person tries to take a police officer's gun?

* What rational/sane person keeps fighting with a police officer after being shot in the hand? Most people would run like hell if they were shot by an officer and were still physically able to run away.

* What rational/sane person stops running away from a police officer who just shot him in the hand, turns and begins charging toward the officer who just shot him?

* What rational/sane person reaches into his shirt/waistband while running toward a police officer after being shot and repeatedly ordered to stop?

* What rational/sane person continues running toward a police officer AFTER being shot multiple times? According to Grand Jury transcripts, Brown did this three times before a head shot finally stopped his charge???

With all this, I have to wonder if Brown committed Suicide by Cop, as I don't see any sane and/or rational person doing what he did. The toxicology report for Brown showed no drugs except marijuana in his system, so I rule out drug-induced craziness as a factor.

To satisfy my curiosity, I propose that the President commission a Black & White Ribbon Commission comprised of INTERNATIONAL experts in forensic psychology, criminal profilers, medical personnel, and sociologists to study this event and determine if this was a case of Suicide by Cop. I believe a panel of INTERNATIONAL experts would reduce the chance of any bias or influence by the President's administration or the other rabble rousers that have been involved thus far.
    My comments are my personal opinion and are based on my life experiences and training. They are not to be construed as legal advice in any form as I am not an attorney. Should you act on any of the information I provide in my comments, you do so at your own risk!!

Some people just think they're invincible and watch too much TV.
    I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Maybe someone that is high.

Comment

Maybe someone had never had his *** whipped because of his size and never thought he had to do anything but what he wanted to.

Comment

I don't know whether it was suicide-by-cop, it's an interesting question. Here is a video showing a real suicide-by-cop for comparison: http://elitedaily.com/news/world/kaj...-video/722209/
          https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

Comment

Ehhhhhhhh I dunno. We'll never truly know his motive but I think suicide by cop is quite the stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by jdthor View Post
              Maybe someone had never had his *** whipped because of his size and never thought he had to do anything but what he wanted to.
              It wouldn't even take him never getting his *** whipped.

As I see it he comes from a culture where might makes right. Backing down from a fight would get you branded weak and would be a very bad thing.

He applied the same logic to his interaction with Wilson as with fellow criminals, it didn't work so well when his opponent had a gun and no legal requirement to disengage if possible.

I don't believe he intended anything other than escape--but to escape he had to keep Wilson from pursuing.

I wouldn't be shocked to learn that there might have been some designer high involved, also.

Comment

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Excited_delirium

Comment

Most cases they deem as Excited Delirium (see link above) involved PCP and or a different stimulant. Though, there has been cases of zero stimulants found in the persons system and the syndrome still manifested. Could be a factor in the Brown case. Who knows.... After the initial shot through the hand it could have lit the fuse for the excited delirium to blow up. This in no way excuses his actions, but is something to consider.

Comment

I thought of the "suicide by cop" angle, but I'm also not sure if it is a viable explanation.

But then again, a lot of activists for other causes have tried to "prove' that the system is rigged against those whom they claim to represent and they've pulled all kinds of crazy stunts.

Kinda like the catcalling video from NYC................
                    It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

Frankly, I don't think it was SBC, although the end result is the same. Every day, otherwise "rational" peple do completely irrational **** with serious consequences. The typical reply is "It seemed like a good idea at the time" or "I don't know what came over me". Ranks up there with "Y'all watch this".

Originally posted by chiefjack View Post
                      To satisfy my curiosity, I propose that the President commission a Black & White Ribbon Commission comprised of INTERNATIONAL experts in forensic psychology, criminal profilers, medical personnel, and sociologists to study this event and determine if this was a case of Suicide by Cop. I believe a panel of INTERNATIONAL experts would reduce the chance of any bias or influence by the President's administration or the other rabble rousers that have been involved thus far.
                      Now why would the community organizer along with his race-baiting henchmen want to convene an objective panel (like maybe a grand jury??) to review the case? They've made up their minds what the "facts" are and they are proceeding based on their clearly erroneous and biased assumptions. They are not interested in anything like "truth" or "facts" cause those things only **** up the narrative.

Comment

I've noticed that, for whatever insane reason, it's perfectly normal for black youth (at least in the Detroit area) to walk in the middle of the street. I have no idea why, but I see it all the time. White students and black students walking home from the same school - the white students are on the sidewalk and the black students are in the street. I don't get it.
                        Originally posted by RSGSRT
                        We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                        Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Originally posted by Aerohead View Post
                          I've noticed that, for whatever insane reason, it's perfectly normal for black youth (at least in the Detroit area) to walk in the middle of the street. I have no idea why, but I see it all the time. White students and black students walking home from the same school - the white students are on the sidewalk and the black students are in the street. I don't get it.
                          Same here in NYC ghetto areas.

Comment

In parts of Michigan, the Muzzies do that - especially the teenagers and women up into their twenties. They stare you down as if to DARE you to run them over or something.

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

Regarding suicide by cop and Michael Brown, I think that is a stretch. Interesting discussion topic, though.

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6335 users online. 336 members and 5999 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X