Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

St Louis Man beaten to death by 3 juveniles with hammers in front of wife and kids.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St Louis Man beaten to death by 3 juveniles with hammers in front of wife and kids.

Hmm,ofcourse FoX and CNN will pretend this had nothing to do with Ferguson and they refuse to say the ethnicities of the perpatrators because the victim was white(a Bosnian immigrant).

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/01/us/st-...iref=obnetwork

[QUOTE]"Investigation revealed the victim was traveling in his vehicle when several juveniles approached his vehicle on foot and began damaging it.

"The victim exited his vehicle and the juveniles began yelling at the victim and striking him with hammers. After the assault, the juveniles fled the scene on foot," read an incident report.

According to the probable cause statement, Begic was with his fiancee and two others when he was attacked. Mitchell taunted Begic, challenged him to a fight, and then the four teens began to beat him, the statement says.

At least one of the assailants struck the victim with a hammer.

On Monday, St. Louis Police Chief Sam Dotson said police are searching for a fourth teen.

The unusual hammer attack raised questions about motive, but there is no indication that this was a targeted crime, Dotson said.

Police have determined that there was a dispute between Begic and his attackers. Begic got in his car and one of the youths kicked his car, Dotson said. At that point, Begic exited the car and the violent assault happened, he said.
    [/QUOTE]

A brutal senseless death of an innocent man who was just minding his own business.........

I'm betting Al and Jesse nor the NAACP will show up...

and just going out on a limb here......but I'll also bet that inspite of the rage from the local Bosnian community in STL there wont be any looting or rioting now will there?

Ohhhh there is one of the perps,silly me.Ladies and gentlemen meet Michael Brow.............ohh........errr uhh........I meant Robert Mitchell,age 17,one of the 3 murder suspects to now have been taken into custody.

Hmm I wonder if Eric Holder will meet with the now widowed wife of Mr.Begic?

I wonder if Obama will give a speech about white males being unfairly targeted by black thugs?

The only thing funny about this is had Mr.Begic had a concealed fire arm and successfully defended himself against the attack we would have been seeing media fuel added to the Ferguson fire.

This country is becoming pathetic.

I told the wife about this incident, and told her NEVER stop for a crowd of aggressive people in the street. Keep moving, no matter what.
    When you are dead, you don't know you're dead. It is difficult only for the others around you.

It is the same when you are stupid.

Comment

I started carrying an extra mag with me wherever I go since this bullsh*t started. I may start carrying 2 extra mags.
      Originally posted by RSGSRT
      We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
      Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Anytime you mention the disproportionate amount of crime commited by one group you're called a racist. If you mention it and you're black you're an uncle tom. I have witnessed black cops being called uncle toms on many occasions just for enforcing the law. The country is hopelessly fractured by race.

Comment

Originally posted by BNWS View Post
          Anytime you mention the disproportionate amount of crime commited by one group you're called a racist. If you mention it and you're black you're an uncle tom. I have witnessed black cops being called uncle toms on many occasions just for enforcing the law. The country is hopelessly fractured by race.
          I've heard it and seen it first hand. Apparently to many black people, obeying the law, going to school, paying your bills, etc. makes you a sell out and "white." Meanwhile, living the gangster lifestyle, having multiple kids with multiple females, using drugs, etc. makes you "real."
          We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
          Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

this young man grew up in Waterloo Iowa and will be buried there. he was protecting his wife and died in the process
            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Fox has it on their homepage as one of the top stories. Headline reads "Horrific Attack: Bosnian man beaten to death near Ferguson"

On Monday evening, Robert Mitchell, 17, was charged as an adult with first-degree murder and armed criminal action in the death, KMOV-TV reported. Mitchell turned himself in late Sunday after 15- and 16-year-old suspects were taken into custody. Despite the proximity to the racially-charged Ferguson incident, which has generated national headlines, police insist there is no parallel.

"Investigators don't believe the incident is in any way related to Ferguson," St. Louis Police spokeswoman Schron Jackson told FoxNews.com. "The incident is not being investigated as a hate crime."
              Full article: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/02...ath-in-shadow/

Comment

If it is not a "hate crime" that means it is business as usual. And that is even scarier!
                When you are dead, you don't know you're dead. It is difficult only for the others around you.

It is the same when you are stupid.

Comment

Didn't you get the memo? Hate crimes can't be committed against white people.

Comment

I'm about ready for skynet to come online...

Comment

Of course it was racially motivated. The Saint Louis PD's brass is dropping the ball on this one. I feel for victim and his family.

Stay safe.

Comment

Im waiting for the Rams to do a sideline dance this weekend since they like to stand behind people to make a statement about people being killed.

Comment

So black youths beat a white man to death during protests only 20 miles away, and it's not racially motivated? Ummmmm ok?
                          I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Originally posted by jdthor View Post
                            Im waiting for the Rams to do a sideline dance this weekend since they like to stand behind people to make a statement about people being killed.
                            Don't hold your breath,you might suffocate.

Comment

As you can clearly see, the real issue is the police. They are to blame for the violence in this country.

Here are my suggestions so that the violence will stop

1. The police can no longer talk to or question anyone unless they are being arrested, if a crime is not witnessed by the officer, it has to be assumed that it did not occur.

2. The word of a police officer does not mean anything, and will be held in lower regard than that of anyone else.

3. All police will be required to have body cameras working the entire time they are on duty, exceptions will be made for bathroom breaks shorter than 5 minutes

4. All police will be instantly fired for any allegation of wrongdoing. Police are guilty until proven innocent.

5. If a situation involves a person of a different race than the officer, the officer is not permitted to take action until an officer of the same race arrives in order to supervise the situation.

6. If the police are involved in a use of force situation, they must assume that the person is suffering from mental illness and not a threat, and are forbidden from detaining with force

7. The police are forbidden from shooting anyone under 18 and over 70 because they are not threats

8. An officer is no longer able to respond to the mere sight of a weapon with deadly force, even if it is pointed at them, it has to be assumed that the person won't fire

9. If the person does fire, police are ordered to retreat so as to prevent senseless deaths. If a confrontation is inevitable, police may only fire after first determining that the subject is between 18-70 years old, not mentally ill, of the same race as the officer, not holding a toy gun, after giving 29 loud verbal warnings in 6 different languages, while the body camera is functioning. Supervisory approval is required. Any and all shots must be made only at the lower legs.

/sarcasm>
                              Natural selection leaves the survivors stronger and better! Humans have escaped this winnowing for far too long!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4718 users online. 257 members and 4461 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Yesterday.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X