Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Darren Wilson resigns from Ferguson P.D.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Darren Wilson resigns from Ferguson P.D.

    Cites threats of violence if he remains on job.

    http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...a75e8983d.html

  • #2
    He shoulda taken unpaid leave. He's gonna need the legal protection.
    Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by stormz5192 View Post
      He shoulda taken unpaid leave. He's gonna need the legal protection.
      Maybe that will be part of the severance he's talking about negotiating for. I agree, he's going to need backup.

      Comment


      • #4
        BIG mistake. If the Feds or the family comes after with federal charges with the backing of holder or the family with a civil suit, he is screwed. Not to mention the bounty he is going to have on his head.

        Comment


        • #5
          I gotta feel bad for the guy....he followed policy, gets thrown to the wolves, and now has to look over his shoulder for the rest of his life.
          REINSTATE THE TRIG
          Originally posted by Iowa #1603
          Your logic defies logic
          Originally posted by Rudy8116
          Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
          Originally posted by Michigan
          Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
          Originally posted by TheTick
          A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
          Originally posted by TheTick
          This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
          Originally posted by 02paul09
          Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by stormz5192 View Post
            He shoulda taken unpaid leave. He's gonna need the legal protection.

            Originally posted by FireCop203 View Post
            BIG mistake. If the Feds or the family comes after with federal charges with the backing of holder or the family with a civil suit, he is screwed. Not to mention the bounty he is going to have on his head.
            Don't you really think he has had some of the best legal advice available to him before he decided this ? He didn't make this decision in a vacuum.
            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

            My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

            Comment


            • #7
              Question to ask ... and the PD had "no comment" ... did he do this willingly, or was at least a metaphoric gun put to his head? Because he said the right things about not wanting anyone to get hurt because of him, and I'm sure that's sincerely in his heart, but I see no benefit to him doing this without some kind of assurances of legal backup, which IMO is way more important in his situation than severance.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                Don't you really think he has had some of the best legal advice available to him before he decided this ? He didn't make this decision in a vacuum.
                I saw your post after I made mine ... one would think this would be the case. But God only knows what's going on behind the scenes up there.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Ink Stained Wretch View Post
                  Question to ask ... and the PD had "no comment" ... did he do this willingly, or was at least a metaphoric gun put to his head? Because he said the right things about not wanting anyone to get hurt because of him, and I'm sure that's sincerely in his heart, but I see no benefit to him doing this without some kind of assurances of legal backup, which IMO is way more important in his situation than severance.
                  He has stated the department asked him (and his new wife) to resign...................

                  He also stated on ABC the other night that there was no way he could continue at Ferguson, so a resignation was coming at some point.
                  Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

                  My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I really hope that some top notch attorneys will assist him at no cost....
                    Retired LASD

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                      He has stated the department asked him (and his new wife) to resign...................

                      He also stated on ABC the other night that there was no way he could continue at Ferguson, so a resignation was coming at some point.
                      I hope they got some type of buy out.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BNWS View Post
                        I hope they got some type of buy out.
                        It said in the story that I posted from the St. Louis paper that there was no severance package, although he's hoping to negotiate for one.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I'm only speaking as a civilian; thus I don't know all the inside procedures and department policies and such. But it seems to me that no matter how you slice, dice or make Julienne fries out of this, Wilson is basically being run out of town.

                          To me it doesn't matter if he's leaving voluntarily, being forced out or a combination of the two.
                          It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Ink Stained Wretch View Post
                            It said in the story that I posted from the St. Louis paper that there was no severance package, although he's hoping to negotiate for one.
                            Yeah, I cannot figure this out for anything. That is like buying insurance after you crash your new car.

                            However this pans out, I wish him the best and hope he stays safe whatever he elects to do in the future.

                            “Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

                            Miyamoto Musashi

                            “Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

                            George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              My heart goes out to Officer Wilson and his family. He defended his life and got screwed because of race baiters. I hope he gets a sweet book deal and legal protection from the lawsuit you know is coming. Officer Wilson could be any of us.

                              Stay safe.

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 5938 users online. 333 members and 5605 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X