300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The face of the problem in America

They were interviewed on CBS' morning show and no one asked them what part their "Gentle Giant" had in what happened. They weren't asked what they thought of the surveillance video where their Gentle Giant pushed a smaller person in a strong arm robbery. They weren't asked why they thought their son became hostile with the officer and tried to take his gun. Yes folks, they are what is wrong with America. They have no problem with how their son or his friend acted up to the point he came in contact with the officer. They have no problem with how he acted when he came in contact with the officer. They put absolutely no responsibility for what happened to their son on their son or themselves. They don't even consider the possibility their son is at fault. Now, I have not seen every interview they have done and if they had considered that their son might have some responsibility for his own death then maybe there is hope. I have no hope that Obama with try to get this country out of the minority mentality of taking responsibility for their behavior. It starts with the parents in the minority community. It starts with the "Leaders" in the minority community. If Sharpton and Jackson were to start preaching responsibility for ones own actions then maybe there will be hope for America.

Brown's parents are the face of the problem in this county.
    Last edited by IAM Rand; 11-28-2014, 09:57 AM.
    Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Thugs being protected by family. Nothing new in those cultures.
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Here she is in here natural habitat. This is the real persona of the woman that raised Michael Brown.

http://gawker.com/mike-browns-moms-p...ill-1663101735

And I've been around many parents who were grieving for children who were victimized. The ones that behave like Mike browns Mom usually do this.
      http://fox2now.com/2014/10/22/police...ily-relatives/

Comment

wonder why the media didn't play the first minute of that video...

Comment

Originally posted by Steve856
          I could not watch it to the end. I find it very disturbing that people would use such filthy language in the public. I understand anger, but to use so many dirty words in public, where she knew people videotaped her and she could be exposing young viewers to so many swear words, is uncivil and disgusting.
          That is exactly what her son was exposed to all his life.

Comment

Being a thug has occupational hazards. These people's "child" is the latest proof of that.

Comment

Originally posted by IAM Rand View Post

They were interviewed on CBS' morning show and no one asked them what part their "Gentle Giant" had in what happened. They weren't asked what they thought of the surveillance video where their Gentle Giant pushed a smaller person in a strong arm robbery. They weren't asked why they thought their son became hostile with the officer and tried to take his gun. Yes folks, they are what is wrong with America. They have no problem with how their son or his friend acted up to the point he came in contact with the officer. They have no problem with how he acted when he came in contact with the officer. They put absolutely no responsibility for what happened to their son on their son or themselves. They don't even consider the possibility their son is at fault. Now, I have not seen every interview they have done and if they had considered that their son might have some responsibility for his own death then maybe there is hope. I have no hope that Obama with try to get this country out of the minority mentality of taking responsibility for their behavior. It starts with the parents in the minority community. It starts with the "Leaders" in the minority community. If Sharpton and Jackson were to start preaching responsibility for ones own actions then maybe there will be hope for America.

Browns parents are the face of the problem in this county.
              Now wait a second. Are you suggesting that the media do not ask the tough questions?

I find this hard to believe.

"Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

Comment

Originally posted by Ex Army MP View Post
                Now wait a second. Are you suggesting that the media do not ask the tough questions?

I find this hard to believe.
                Only to the people "they" view as a threat and then anything goes for that character assassination.....rumors, conjecture, lies, innuendo, etc.

Well on second thought, maybe not tough questions, but rather questions that are structured to embarrass.
                September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

Originally posted by So Fla Cop View Post
                  Only to the people "they" view as a threat and then anything goes for that character assassination.....rumors, conjecture, lies, innuendo, etc.

Well on second thought, maybe not tough questions, but rather questions that are structured to embarrass.
                  And then when those questions don't work just call someone a racist. Impossible to defend.

Comment

On one hand, you do have to feel for Michael. When those are the types of people you are being raised by, you have an uphill battle in life. It reminds me of the woman I used to know. She didn't think her little angel could do any wrong, until she got pregnant before she graduated high school.
                    I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

OK, I am not a media expert,
                      Nor do you evidently understand the concept of sarcasm .

I assure you that ex Army MP knows exactly what he is talking about

He actually WORKS as a prosecutor in one life and a criminal defense attorney in another life
                      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
                        On one hand, you do have to feel for Michael. When those are the types of people you are being raised by, you have an uphill battle in life. It reminds me of the woman I used to know. She didn't think her little angel could do any wrong, until she got pregnant before she graduated high school.
                        I stopped "feeling" for Michael Brown the moment he attacked Ofc Wilson----------------he lost any sympathy when he continued the assault , broke it off then ran back to re engage.
                        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

When her 15 minutes is up all she can hope for is to be an occasional filler in the line of aggrieved mothers that stand behind Reverend Al on his racist road show.

Comment

The real face of the problem in America....

and throw in the terrorist lawyer Holder....
                            September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

I understand the concept sarcasm just fine.

Ex Army MP was simply retorting to IAM Rand's post where IAM Rand expressed his frustration that the media did not ask the parents hard questions. I interpret Ex Army MP's sarcastic retort as "No kidding; the media does not ask hard questions." Ex Army MP's sarcastic remarks telegraph the same frustrations as IAM Rand describes.

The point of my post is to elucidate media's hesitancy not to hard questions. In view of the seller's market, the TV networks need to acquiesce to the interviewee's demands for scripted questions.
                              The networks are sycophant slaves to the liberal agenda first and foremost. Everything else is secondary.

Understand that and a lot more will become clear and predictable.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5961 users online. 336 members and 5625 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X