Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferguson protester shoots herself in the head

http://www.breaking911.com/woman-acc...rguson-unrest/

Becca Campbell Accidentally Killed Herself With Gun She Bought For #Ferguson Unrest

The Blaze.com phrases it succinctly: She bought a gun to handle violence in Ferguson. But she wasn’t ready to handle the gun. The victim, 26 year-old Becca Campbell was a passenger in a car. Her 33-year-old boyfriend was driving, The boyfriend told police the couple had bought a gun because of fears of unrest related to the pending grand jury decision in Ferguson. The woman was waving the gun around saying, “We’re ready for Ferguson,” the man told police. The boyfriend ducked to get out of the way of the gun and accidentally rear-ended another car. The accident caused the gun to go off and Becca Campbell accidentally pulled the trigger. She died instantly with a lone bullet to her head.

Natural Selection.

Comment

It doesn't sound like she was a protestor, rather she purchased the gun for protection from the protestors and violence.
      Retired

Comment

Originally posted by retired View Post
        It doesn't sound like she was a protestor, rather she purchased the gun for protection from the protestors and violence.
        It doesn't sound that way to me. People who purchase guns for protection don't generally wave them around in their vehicles.

This was the caption that accompanied the above photo:

"Paul Hampel @phampel
        Follow
        1. On 8/18, I took this pic of #Ferguson protester Becca Campbell arguing w a cop. Campbell was fatally shot on Fri. "

Comment

Originally posted by Carbonfiberfoot View Post
          People who purchase guns for protection don't generally wave them around in their vehicles."
          You know that for sure?
          Retired

Comment

You know that for sure?
            I suppose I should have said that the only people who should be purchasing guns for protection should know better than to wave them around in vehicles. The existence of people stupid enough to wave guns around in their cars are the reason that I do carry.

Comment

Oh darn......
              Originally posted by RSGSRT
              We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
              Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Dar-WIN!!!
                Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

I suppose I should have said that the only people who should be purchasing guns for protection should know better than to wave them around in vehicles. The existence of people stupid enough to wave guns around in their cars are the reason that I do carry.
                  I suspect then that your aversion to people waving guns around in vehicles also applies to cops who have done that and discharged their weapons?
                  Retired

Comment

Didn't she get the memo? Hands up, don't shoot!
                    I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

I suspect then that your aversion to people waving guns around in vehicles also applies to cops who have done that and discharged their weapons?
                      I don't follow.

If a cop is firing their gun off in their cruiser without reason, they are just about as stupid as this girl. I haven't heard of that happening, but I wouldn't be surprised if it had.

Comment

I don't follow.

If a cop is firing their gun off in their cruiser without reason, they are just about as stupid as this girl. I haven't heard of that happening, but I wouldn't be surprised if it had.
                        Trust me, it has happened in the radio car as well as in the locker room, as well as in the briefing room.
                        Retired

Comment

As well as in the courtroom. Laws of probability say it must happen.

Comment

I agree

"The boyfriend told police the couple had bought a gun because of fears of unrest related to the pending grand jury decision in Ferguson"

Trust me, it has happened in the radio car as well as in the locker room, as well as in the briefing room.
                            On more than one occasion, in more than lone location, and since the first cop was armed and it will continue until cops are no longer armed

I even have intimate knowledge of it happening in the armory a time or two
                            Last edited by Iowa #1603; 11-24-2014, 05:09 PM.
                            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Dinosaur32 View Post
                              As well as in the courtroom. Laws of probability say it must happen.
                              Were they swinging them around and yelling “We’re ready for Ferguson”?

But, seriously, NDs are ridiculous. It is literally a matter of life and death. One in a lifetime is far too many.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3584 users online. 167 members and 3417 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X