Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FBI Arrests 2 men in Ferguson with explosives

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-arre...near-ferguson/

Couldn't quote the article from my tablet.

FBI arrested 2 men, allegedly of the Black Panther movement, for conspiring to bomb ferguson protests.

Stay safe out there everyone. Whether it's in Ferguson, or Maybury.....Keep an eye open.

Very low on the press radar. Guess it's not as juicy as white cops beating minorities...
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Hardly a peep from the media.

Comment

They should arrest Holder and Sharpton. Those two continue to do more damage than two mutts with some explosives could ever hope to accomplish.
        Last edited by So Fla Cop; 11-23-2014, 02:51 PM.
        September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

I already know that I'll be working long hours as soon as the grand jury releases their decision. There are at least two major protests planned in my neck of the woods no matter how the jury decides.

Comment

I'll bet the looters are really getting frustrated by this delay. You definitely want the decision released before Black Friday, otherwise all the good stuff will be bought before you get a chance to steal it!

Comment

Originally posted by Chomp View Post
              I'll bet the looters are really getting frustrated by this delay. You definitely want the decision released before Black Friday, otherwise all the good stuff will be bought before you get a chance to steal it!
              The announcement will come on Wednesday so that the stores are fully stocked so that the peaceful protesters can complete their Christmas shopping early.
              In God We Trust
              Everyone else we run local and NCIC

Comment

Originally posted by Sooner2000 View Post
                http://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-arre...near-ferguson/

Couldn't quote the article from my tablet.

FBI arrested 2 men, allegedly of the Black Panther movement, for conspiring to bomb ferguson protests.

Stay safe out there everyone. Whether it's in Ferguson, or Maybury.....Keep an eye open.
                Very sad that I didn't hear anything about this until just now.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3720 users online. 271 members and 3449 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X