300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Mexico really this corrupt?

The police there are turning students over to drug gangs to be massacred?

I can't even imagine how incompetent and\or corrupt their leadership must be.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/americ...237547838.html

Thousands march in Mexico over students

Tens of thousands of people angered by the presumed massacre of 43 students are marching in Mexico City as part of another day of nationwide protests.

Protesters on Thursday waved blackened flags of Mexico and many chanted for the resignation of President Enrique Pena Nieto. "He will fall, he will fall, Pena Nieto will fall," they chanted.

Some protesters clashed with riot police near the city's international airport at the start of the day's demonstrations, burning tyres, throwing firebombs and launching firecrackers at police.

Thursday’s protest was the latest protest over the government's handling of a crime that has infuriated Mexicans fed up with corruption, impunity and a drug war that has left more than 100,000 people dead or missing since 2006.

The case has turned into the biggest challenge of Pena Nieto's nearly two-year-old presidency, on top of another scandal over a mansion his wife bought from a government contractor.

'Mexico is hurting'

The crisis erupted after the mayor of the city of Iguala allegedly ordered police to confront students on September 26, sparking a night of violence that left six people dead and 43 missing, authorities say.

Prosecutors say corrupt police delivered the 43 young men to members of the Guerreros Unidos drug gang, who confessed to killing and incinerating the students.

Officials stopped short of declaring the students dead pending DNA tests. Federal police teams continue to search for them in the southern state of Guerrero, where the students vanished.

Recent demonstrations have turned violent, with protesters burning the door of the capital's National Palace and torching government buildings in the state of Guerrero

With the annual parade called off, Pena Nieto led a ceremony with top officials at the Campo Marte military field, where he and the defence minister denounced violent protests.

"Mexico is hurting, but the only path to soothe this pain is through peace and justice," he said, hours after making all of his personal assets public to quell conflict of interest allegations over his wife's mansion.

Defence Minister Salvador Cienfuegos said violence "only leads to national failure, social backwardness, ungovernability, instability."
    Last edited by Carbonfiberfoot; 11-21-2014, 07:23 AM.

Yes it is.

You dont live in a border state do you?
    semper destravit

Comment

Originally posted by RGDS View Post
      Yes it is.

You dont live in a border state do you?
      No sir. I knew it was bad, but not that bad.

It sure sounds like there is much lower hanging fruit than immigration 'reform' on the Mexican front.

This was taken last night:

Comment

Apparently there are no such thing anymore as "border sates" -- it's all Mexico now.

Comment

Yes....yes it is. Soon to plague our great country in larger portions, thanks to potus
          "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
          The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
          sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
          Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Yes. I just don't know what was in it for anyone to massacre these kids. Just for the little property they had on them? For the terror effect to maintain control over the populace?

I am fighting angry that the Republic of Mexico is doing everything it can to eventually take back its old stomping grounds here in the US, but I'm even angrier with our government for allowing it just for a certain party to remain in power. It is criminal beyond words! I'm not against Mexicans, I'm against my preferred and distinct American culture to be systematically thrown away for that of a foreign culture due to political gain.

Comment

Originally posted by Shush View Post
              Apparently there are no such thing anymore as "border sates" -- it's all Mexico now.
              Does this mean Gringos no longer need to cross the border for tuck n' roll vinyl upholstery or Donkey shows?

Comment

You can go to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington, DC for a donkey show.

Comment

+1

...and watch POTUS give it to the American people in the a**.
                  SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
                  SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

Watching the news - there were protests last night at the University of Michigan by BAMN (By Any Means Necessary) protesting for more minority admissions AND - get this - scholarships to be set up for undocumented aliens so they can attend the school.

This sh*t is getting ridiculous.
                    Originally posted by RSGSRT
                    We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                    Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

I'm all for these protests, and I wish them the best. If Mexicans can ever fix their own ****, then less of them will be trying to hop the fence over here.

Comment

Originally posted by sanitizer View Post
                        Does this mean Gringos no longer need to cross the border for tuck n' roll vinyl upholstery or Donkey shows?

Don't declare that Sire Officer sani!!! Trig will be down thar' with 2 flaps of his wings!!!

Originally posted by swat_op506 View Post
                        +1

...and watch POTUS give it to the American people in the a**.

+1, +1 you mean a monkey try'in ta' unzip a banana..., while screw'in us in da' butt-hole...
                        Last edited by asullivan; 11-21-2014, 01:09 PM. Reason: secret agent stuff
                        Originally posted by mookster
                        Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                        Originally posted by CityCopDC
                        I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                        Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                        I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                        -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

The Mexican government has a centuries old tradition of institutional inefficiency and corruption.

Comment

Originally posted by asullivan View Post
                            +1, +1 you mean a monkey try'in ta' unzip a banana..., while screw'in us in da' butt-hole...
                            That's RACIST!!!!!!!
                            Originally posted by RSGSRT
                            We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                            Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Originally posted by Carbonfiberfoot View Post
                              No sir. I knew it was bad, but not that bad......
                              It is and has been for quite awhile. This one hit the news and has the peasants restless but its institutional. This book was written during the battle for Ciudad Juarez (circa 2009-2011) I highly recommend if you're interested. The end is heavy and political but the meat of it will give you a great feel for what LIVING there is like.

http://www.amazon.com/Murder-City-Ci.../dp/1568586450

Also, here are some decent intel resources regarding the mess....

http://www.insightcrime.org/

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/

....fyi, BB does NOT sensor their photos or video
                              Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
                              “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                              “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
                              "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
                              ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3980 users online. 227 members and 3753 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X