Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"My baby dead,cau police took initiative to chase dem kids over a $12000 car..." LoL

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • "My baby dead,cau police took initiative to chase dem kids over a $12000 car..." LoL

    Sigh.....you know with everything that's been happening lately and the fact its really nothing new just a repetitive cycle since the Rodney King riots of 92'.part of me just wants to jump off a bridge a commit suicide for useless morons.



    Whats remarkable is that the police officer never even got a chance to give chase to the idiot kids that stole the car because they crashed almost as soon as they sped away,yet its still the cops fault that the dummy got killed in commission of grand theft auto and evading an officer.

    My level of disbelief and frustration with stories like this is so combined with an akward form of sarcasm custom fit for situations like this,I think I will go to the local animal shelter,get a pit bull,dress him in thug attire and everytime I see or think about stories like this,Im just going to kick him,then he'll try to attack me,I'll be forced to gun him down and then be promptly lead away for killing an unarmed dog,equipped with protests and high level media coverage no doubt.

    I have to wonder seriously at this point......are some of these people paid actors or is all this stuff we keep hearing about real?

    No I really wanna know.

  • #2
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. If ANYONE other than a black person said what this guy said, Sharpie and Jackoff would be banging our doors down cause we're "being racist". Truth is totally irrelevant.

    Comment


    • #3
      MOST of the times when I made juvenile arrests IF a father showed up you had to plead with him not to beat the hell out of the kid in in the station house.( Fathers showing up were rare). When a mother showed up everybody was wrong except her baby. Including the victim.
      Last edited by BNWS; 11-19-2014, 08:40 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Steve856
        I know that I would have gotten a whipping from my dad if I would had been arrested when I was a kid. I feared his reaction to getting into trouble more than whatever the police would have done to me.

        As far as this mother's reaction is concerned, well, it is not unexpected. She is not acting rationally. She just lost her kid, is likely highly distraught, and is lashing out at whatever or whoever she can. I am not sure that I'd behave much differently if one of my kids would have died.
        I sure haven't seen any videos of educated, articulate people mad at the police for chasing car thieves. The affluenza defense appears to be more effective.
        Last edited by Carbonfiberfoot; 11-20-2014, 01:00 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          So she credits the police for taking initiative for pursuing a stolen vehicle, and then proceeded to vilify them for taking the initiative....logical.


          God forbid someone takes initiative in this country.

          Comment


          • #6
            If you look at the girls facebook page, you will see multiple photos of her flashing westside gang sign, there is a pic of her holding a pistol flashing a sign, some provocative pictures..

            Yeah, little 15-yr old gang chic was innocent my arse.

            Comment


            • #7
              Dear parents of this kid:

              If your kid had not committed a crime, it probably wouldn't have died like this.

              I guess you dint learn him right...
              My comments are my personal opinion and are based on my life experiences and training. They are not to be construed as legal advice in any form as I am not an attorney. Should you act on any of the information I provide in my comments, you do so at your own risk!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Steve856
                I know that I would have gotten a whipping from my dad if I would had been arrested when I was a kid. I feared his reaction to getting into trouble more than whatever the police would have done to me.

                As far as this mother's reaction is concerned, well, it is not unexpected. She is not acting rationally. She just lost her kid, is likely highly distraught, and is lashing out at whatever or whoever she can. I am not sure that I'd behave much differently if one of my kids would have died.
                So you're saying that you blame the police when your kid:

                1. steals a car
                2. runs from the cops after getting pulled over
                3. crashing during flight and dies

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Carbonfiberfoot View Post
                  I sure haven't seen any videos of educated, articulate people mad at the police for chasing car thieves. The affluenza defense appears to be more effective.
                  You will see them come lawsuit time. They're called lawyers.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Shush View Post
                    If you look at the girls facebook page, you will see multiple photos of her flashing westside gang sign, there is a pic of her holding a pistol flashing a sign, some provocative pictures..

                    Yeah, little 15-yr old gang chic was innocent my arse.
                    link please.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Many years ago I detained a juvenile for drunk driving................we were about 2 blocks from his home and he was about 6 months into being 16 yrs old.

                      As I was explaining to him what was going to happen if I chose to take him to the jail and process him as a DUI, he asked if I had to call his parents. I explained that yes I did. He turned about 7 shades of white---------and muttered things that would be blocked by the filters of this forum.

                      I then told him that we could just skip the "arrest" and call his mother. I thought he was going to faint.

                      Long story shortened---------------No arrest, mother handled the situation & as far as I know the kid never was in trouble again
                      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

                      My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Steve856
                        Facebook is a social media web site. If you go to facebook.com, you can create an account, and then you are able to search for a person by his or her name. In this case the daughter's name is Keonna Redmond. Type in "Keonna Redmond" into the search field, and the following page shows up.

                        https://www.facebook.com/dabhaddist.cake
                        So------------------------with all that admonishment as to what the poster should do in order to find the said page-----------------

                        You gave him the link anyway....................................sheeesh
                        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

                        My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                          So------------------------with all that admonishment as to what the poster should do in order to find the said page-----------------

                          You gave him the link anyway....................................sheeesh
                          I thought the same thing. He is like a mini-Monty.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            This is just another police cover up. Anonymous hackers have uncovered the identity of the police officer involved in this incident as none other than Officer Darren Wilson- formerly of the Ferguson, MO PD. We all know how he is with black teenagers. This will all come out it time.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ftttu View Post
                              This is just another police cover up. Anonymous hackers have uncovered the identity of the police officer involved in this incident as none other than Officer Darren Wilson- formerly of the Ferguson, MO PD. We all know how he is with black teenagers. This will all come out it time.
                              The sad thing is, that there are people who read this and actually BELIEVE it was the case.
                              I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 3540 users online. 160 members and 3380 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X