Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox Just Released Audio of Wilson Indicating He Knew Brown Involved in Burglary

Has anyone seen a copy of that audio yet? Just heard it on Fox for the first time and don't think it's on the internet yet.

It's about 2200 EST right now.

FYI, it's a robbery, not a burglary, but your point is valid.
    MAC

Comment

Old info. But then again, it doesn't support the protesters and their ilk...
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Geeze. Thanks, Mac....let me go fix that. That's what I get for multi-tasking.....

Comment

Originally posted by mac266 View Post
          FYI, it's a robbery, not a burglary, but your point is valid.
          I'm used to being able to edit the title on other boards, can we edit these titles, Mac?

Comment

The release of this audio is old info, CCCSD? This is the first I've seen of it.

Comment

Parents came out and said that this is yet more attempts to "destroy the image" of their son.

Also the Governor has just activated the National Guard even though it technically could still be awhile before the grand jury releases their verdict. Sooner the better I say, Thanksgiving will probably be ruined for many innocent folks that are just trying to live in that area.

Comment

Originally posted by Miller11x View Post
                Parents came out and said that this is yet more attempts to "destroy the image" of their son.

Also the Governor has just activated the National Guard even though it technically could still be awhile before the grand jury releases their verdict. Sooner the better I say, Thanksgiving will probably be ruined for many innocent folks that are just trying to live in that area.
                Thanks, Miller. And yeah, that's why I'm trying to get my hands on the actual audio, which is different from the here say that's been making the rounds for weeks. I have a feeling a lot of people's Thanksgivings are going to be ruined since you guys are on alert across the country.

Comment

Is there a link to the "old" info??? I came to this thread hoping to hear the audio!

Comment

There's some audio here (scroll down), but it's from 11-14-14, so it might not be the audio under discussion:

http://www.stltoday.com/news/multime...908056790.html
                    https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

Comment

Originally posted by Sooner2000 View Post
                      Is there a link to the "old" info??? I came to this thread hoping to hear the audio!
                      It's not "old" information. The release of the audio to the public just recently happened.
                      Last edited by EmmaPeel; 11-18-2014, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Max K View Post
                        There's some audio here (scroll down), but it's from 11-14-14, so it might not be the audio under discussion:

http://www.stltoday.com/news/multime...908056790.html
                        Not sure if it's the same yet either but thanks for posting. I heard it being played on Fox but haven't had a chance to compare. I just want to hear Wilson's actual voice saying the words so there's hard evidence to point to for the naysayers.

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                          Not sure if it's the same yet either but thanks for posting. I heard it being played on Fox but haven't had a chance to compare. I just want to hear Wilson's actual voice saying the words so there's hard evidence to point to for the naysayers.
                          Why ruin their perfectly good outrage with facts? There are people who will blindly take a side, and any evidence contradicting their position will be denied as a smear campaign.

Comment

It's old in that you are not privy to LE info. Things are known, and have been known since it happened. We just don't blab...
                            Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                              It's old in that you are not privy to LE info. Things are known, and have been known since it happened. We just don't blab...
                              Well then why blab now? This is a public site; I'm talking about what's in the public realm. Hell, this isn't even the squad room, which is also public. You're also implying every cop in the nation has seen that actual audio. I could be wrong but that seems unlikely too

You seem to be going out of your way to be a dick. The thread title clearly indicates support for LE, yet your dumbass post responds as if I implied the opposite.

Dude, if you're having a bad day, take a load off. Everyone's entitled to a bad day.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5769 users online. 332 members and 5437 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X