Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sgts needs a new job! And will prob get one!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sgts needs a new job! And will prob get one!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni3A81Gai3c.

I had a sgt with this same attitude almost cause me 2 quit law enforcement my first year after the academy, some people are just dicks! I don't know the whole story but from what I saw and the way it looks I hope he gets let go! Serves him right he was not smart enough to know those punks were setting him up for failure. This is the reason people hate us because of ****** like this guy. I know a video usually only shows one side of a story but if your temper is that bad your in the wrong profession!

His future is not looking too bright. The deputy that had the keys tossed to him isn't in good shape, either.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnersmate323 View Post
      http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni3A81Gai3c.

I had a sgt with this same attitude almost cause me 2 quit law enforcement my first year after the academy, some people are just dicks! I don't know the whole story but from what I saw and the way it looks I hope he gets let go! Serves him right he was not smart enough to know those punks were setting him up for failure. This is the reason people hate us because of ****** like this guy. I know a video usually only shows one side of a story but if your temper is that bad your in the wrong profession!
      People are going to hate us no matter what. This Officer just gave people a reason to try to make their hatred logical. What this Officer did was dumb and like you mentioned his temper was bad, the guy he messed with was a idiot. Just don't let these kind of people take your career in a moment of weakness.

Comment

Not excusing the Sgt.'s behavior. He was a complete d*ck and will probably get an unpaid vacation from this.

However, I think there is a hell of a lot more to this. Both guys appeared to be dressed in all black with black knit caps. I doubt the story in the caption that they just parked in the lot of a closed store and walked to a party. I have a feeling they were stopped for acting shady - looking in parked cars, etc. - and they told the officer that their car was parked in the lot - so they went to look for burglary tools or stolen property. Still doesn't excuse the behavior - but I don't think they were completely innocent helpless little kids either.
        Originally posted by RSGSRT
        We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
        Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Cameras, cameras, cameras, they will fix a lot of problems! They keep both sides honest! I know they are expensive but so is a squad car and a gun, I think they should be required!
          Last edited by Gunnersmate323; 11-09-2014, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aerohead View Post
            Not excusing the Sgt.'s behavior. He was a complete d*ck and will probably get an unpaid vacation from this.
            On my department he'd be fired and rightfully so.

Comment

Originally posted by LA Copper View Post
              You don't have unions do you?
              We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
              Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

However, I think there is a hell of a lot more to this. Both guys appeared to be dressed in all black with black knit caps. I doubt the story in the caption that they just parked in the lot of a closed store and walked to a party. I have a feeling they were stopped for acting shady - looking in parked cars, etc. - and they told the officer that their car was parked in the lot - so they went to look for burglary tools or stolen property. Still doesn't excuse the behavior - but I don't think they were completely innocent helpless little kids either.
                Vacation?

He hits someone and then says 'do you wanna ****ing resist?'

He is trying to escalate a nonviolent situation into a violent one. Those guys may have been up to no good, but maintaining the moral high ground and doing the right thing is what differentiates the good guys from the bad guys.

I know that we're only seeing part of the story, but it's enough to disclose his level of operational professionalism.

Hey, at least they have a local economy to fall back onto. I kid, I kid... I hear that things are getting a little better up there in Detroit.

Comment

???

Comment

This is one of those situations where the fine line between calling out a bad cop and cop-bashing for the hell of it comes into play.

Sometimes I wonder whether it's more difficult for civilians to walk that line, or for other LEOs to do it.
                    It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

???
                      I was just making a joke. The union at the Sheriff's Dept I worked for seemed to protect people for EVERYTHING. Something like this would only get probably 60 days without pay.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbonfiberfoot View Post
                        Vacation?

He hits someone and then says 'do you wanna ****ing resist?'

He is trying to escalate a nonviolent situation into a violent one. Those guys may have been up to no good, but maintaining the moral high ground and doing the right thing is what differentiates the good guys from the bad guys.

I know that we're only seeing part of the story, but it's enough to disclose his level of operational professionalism.

Hey, at least they have a local economy to fall back onto. I kid, I kid... I hear that things are getting a little better up there in Detroit.
                        I'm not disagreeing that the Sgt is COMPLETELY out of line and should probably lose his job - especially since this most likely isn't the first time he's done something like this - or at least suspended for a long time and demoted.

I was just commenting on the story told by the people who posted it on Facebook that they were just walking back from a party and there was probably more to the story of WHY the police were even talking to them.

Comment

It's hard to see the video. I didn't see the officer slapping anyone.

Comment

He was fired yesterday and arrested as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve856
                              I agree with the second paragraph.

Actually, I don't really have that much problem with the Sgt.'s behavior. To me the Sgt.'s actions seemed acceptable. Yeah, he leaned on them a little, used a few dirty words, and tried to intimidate them with "you wanna f'g resist?" and juvenile "I'll rip your f'g head off and **** down your neck" (as in Stand By Me, or Full Metal Jacket). But so what? If the situations calls for it, then officers need to deal in such way with punks who deserve it.
                              How many times do we have to explain that---------------------real life is not the movies.

This isn't make believe or entertainment. This is real life. One should be professional.

Once again, the profession cleansed itself.
                              Last edited by Iowa #1603; 11-12-2014, 11:07 AM.
                              Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2739 users online. 122 members and 2617 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X