• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offer of chicken dinner and $3 for sex

http://www.mynews13.com/content/news...ice_man_o.html

Sanford Police: Man offers $3 and a chicken dinner for sex

SANFORD --
    A prostitution sting in Sanford Thursday night resulted in the arrests of seven men, one of whom police said offered a chicken dinner for sex.

The Sanford Police Department’s Neighborhood Response Unit conducted a Prostitution Decoy operation in the area of 27th Street and State Road 600.

A female Investigator went undercover and posed as a street level prostitute.

“This sting is part of the Sanford Police Department’s ongoing commitment to improve the quality of life for Sanford residents by going after not only those who sell sex but those who solicit sex as well,” said Sanford Police Chief Cecil Smith.

During the operation police said one of the suspects, Steven Torres, offered to trade $3.00 and a chicken dinner for a sexual act.

Investigators arrested:

Ronald Barker, 67, from Winter Springs
    Christopher Butler, 34, from DeBary
    Tarance Carr,45, from Sanford
    Troy Cuff, 38, from Ocoee
    Thomas Ham, 57, from Lake Mary
    Antonio Perez Toma, 36, from Sanford
    Steven Torres, 32, from Melbourne
    All seven were charged with Procure for Prostitution.

Is that a breast, a thigh. and a couple of sides, or what? Better be a biscuit in there somewhere, too.

Comment

Originally posted by just joe View Post
      Is that a breast, a thigh. and a couple of sides, or what? Better be a biscuit in there somewhere, too.

I did done showed ya' da' chicken'z dinner Officer Joe...

Wid' 2 biscuit'z!!!!!!

Now where'z ma' $3.00 bucks?????

Originally posted by mookster
      Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
      Originally posted by CityCopDC
      I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
      Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
      I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
      -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Sully, there's something wrong with you.

Comment

I immediately thought of Anchorman when I read this.

Comment

Baked or fried? Too few details.

"Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

Comment

I thought this was gonna be about Moochelle's push to vote and then get chicken.
              September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

It was the Kardashian special. A small breast and a large thigh.
                I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
                  Haha, nice one
                  Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
                    That special comes with two sides - drama and herpes.

Comment

Guess the guy from Melbourne didn't know you gotta be dating before trading $3 and a chicken dinner for sex is legal, you just gotta spend the $3 on a movie.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4203 users online. 202 members and 4001 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X