X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferguson protestors demand police adhere to their 19 Rules of Engagement

CNN article

19 Rules of Engagement

So basically, they want the police to stand there in a regular uniform and do nothing when they get pelted with bottles and rocks.
    There once was a man who said: "Though,
    it seems that I know that I know,
    what I'd like to see is the I that knows me,
    when I know that I know that I know."

- Alan Watts

No response. Officers stay at the station. Let the world see the animals...
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

It's not that they don't want to have enforcers of the law, THEY want to be the enforcers.

That's the way the world works; no matter where one lives or what the class system is, there will always be a group who's in charge and who enforces the laws/rules.
      It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
        I agree....I would love to see that.
        "Let's walk down there and F!$#@ 'em all"....Hodges (Colors)

Comment

#2: Does the de-escalation apply to the protestors as well, or just the police?
          #3: 48 hours notice is just so the protest can start early, lol
          #8: Can the protestors have a similar stipulation that they cannot have: rocks, bottles, sticks, guns, gasoline, etc. Can they also be told that flipping over vehicles will be prohibited?
          #10: So "mass arrests" cannot be used if there is "mass badness/ damage/ hysteria" being committed by protestors?
          #11: I never would have thought there would be a "home base" an out of control protestor would run to and call "SAFE!"
          #13: I wonder if the protestors have to abide by this one, considering the amount of damage they did to transportation and local business operation last time.
          #14: Haha! This is almost comical! Basically it says "Let us do whatever we want, where ever we want. Normal course of action be damned, and to Hell with the good law abiding citizens and their day to day lives."
          #15: As long as what we throw at you can be recycled you should just stand there and take it!
          #16: Does this apply to when protestors become (...wait for it!) combative?
          #17: I think all members of the LE community take this as common sense.
          #18: Again, can this apply to the protestors?

All of these "Rules" seem to get more outlandish the further in number they went. I honestly have a headache now
          "The wicked flee though no one pursues, but the righteous are as bold as a lion." Proverbs 28:1

“Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.” -Steven King

Comment

Just look at who wrote them and who had input...
            Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

I was thinking the same about the 48hrs advanced notice lol. Lets give you guys a 2 day head start on the rioting maybe you'll tire yourselves out.
              "Its not what you know, its what you can prove."-Training Day

"Game on, bitches. Whoop whoop, flash the lights, pull it over."

Comment

Originally posted by lpstopper View Post
                I was thinking the same about the 48hrs advanced notice lol. Lets give you guys a 2 day head start on the rioting maybe you'll tire yourselves out.
                Not when they have the likes of Jesse, Al, Louis and Jeremiah egging them on.
                It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

I read the 19 rules. It reads like a dishonest attempt to blur the distinction between protestor and rioter. It's the same psychology as a thief who says: "I just borrowed it".
                  https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

Comment

Originally posted by lawman733 View Post
                    I agree....I would love to see that.
                    I agree with both of you.

Comment

Sounds reasonable because, well, everything is always "under control" until the police show up, right? That's what rioters across the country say, anyway.

Comment

Are any of the Ohio National Guard from Kent State available?
                        Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                          That's not unprecedented - LAPD did that the first 2 -3 days in the 92 riots.

Originally posted by ateamer View Post
                          Are any of the Ohio National Guard from Kent State available?
                          Too soon!

Comment

These idiots are out of their f**king minds.
                            Originally posted by RSGSRT
                            We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                            Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

the bad guys should not get to make the rules
                              "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                              The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                              sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
                              Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3696 users online. 186 members and 3510 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X