X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aerohead
    replied
    Originally posted by Resq14 View Post
    From what I can tell, the Charger has a laminated side glass option.

Interesting option to consider.
    That option appears to have saved their lives!

Leave a comment:

• Resq14
    replied
    From what I can tell, the Charger has a laminated side glass option.

Interesting option to consider.

Leave a comment:

• JustAJ
    replied
    Originally posted by Shush View Post
    And the really sickening thing - had the cop revoked the wanna-be-Jason's birth certificate, some whiny tail liberal would be saying "but he didn't even have a gun!! It's police brutality!"
    Well yeah, sure. Because only guns can kill people. Everyone knows that!

I just re-read that article and this line has me scratching my head:

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
    An officer with Washington's Metropolitan Police Department came under an unprovoked attack Friday from a man wielding an ax, police said, the second such attack in two weeks that is prompting warnings and new protocols to officers on the job.

So where are the LEOs walking around provoking attacks from nutjobs with axes? Maybe the author had a word a day calendar in front of them when they wrote the article.

Leave a comment:

• Shush
    replied
    And the really sickening thing - had the cop revoked the wanna-be-Jason's birth certificate, some whiny tail liberal would be saying "but he didn't even have a gun!! It's police brutality!"

Leave a comment:

• RR_Security
    replied
    Originally posted by JustAJ View Post
    But when the word gun is in there, for some reason it just makes sense.
    Which reminds me of "common sense gun laws." That phrase makes me , and sometimes it makes me wanna barf.gif.

Hey, if only we'd had "common sense hatchet laws" back before the Bill of Rights was written, Augustine Washington's cherry tree might still be standing today. Seriously. For the children.
    george-washington-and-the-cherry-tree-coloring-page.jpg

Leave a comment:

• JustAJ
    replied
    Originally posted by NextofKin View Post
    Wonder what the anti gun liberals have to say about this?
    Nothing, because when you substitute the word "axe" for "gun" in their normal tripe, it really shines how ignorant the words are. But when the word gun is in there, for some reason it just makes sense. An axe is just a tool right? No harm there. /s/

Leave a comment:

• Aerohead
    replied
    Thank God the officer is ok.

Is that laminated glass that was used for the side window?

Leave a comment:

• Gunnersmate323
    replied
    That officer will also prob require a change in pants! Holy crap!

Leave a comment:

• NextofKin
    replied
    Originally posted by Langford PR View Post
    ^^I know...sheez, thank God. I've busted some to get at people and am amazed. I'd still be cleaning my shorts after that. I hope they find the POS and put his arz down.
    I hope this doesnt become the norm.

Im noticing more sharpened and miscellaneous weapons being used by lunatics nowadays.Wonder what the anti gun liberals have to say about this?

Btw when was the last time there was an actual recorded axe murder in the United States?

Leave a comment:

• Langford PR
    replied
    ^^I know...sheez, thank God. I've busted some to get at people and am amazed. I'd still be cleaning my shorts after that. I hope they find the POS and put his arz down.

Leave a comment:

• JasperST
    replied
    The company that made that window had their act together, I can't believe it stopped that ax.

Leave a comment:

• Country_Jim
    replied
    Please watch your six and your partner's six.

Stay safe my brothers and sisters.

Leave a comment:

• CCCSD
    replied
    Not related to any other attacks recently. Nope. Nothing at all similar...
    Hey Holder. Are YOU tracking this stuff? Oh. I forgot. Do nothing when attacked is better than doing the RIGHT THING, since you don't want to be accused of racism and investigated by the Feebs and hung out by Holder et al...

Leave a comment:

• tj05
    replied
    Glad the Officer is ok.

Leave a comment:

• kermit315
    replied
    I was in a police station today (not related to my agency) and a guy came in acting hinky. I kept a pretty close eye on him. He disappeared and it caused a bit of a small worry with those working there. All ended up being ok, but who knows today.....things are getting so weird.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5033 users online. 313 members and 4720 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X