• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait for him to get the needle.
    I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
      The handcuffs the put on his wrists belonged to the murdered trooper.

Ain't karma a biatch?
      THAT was a great thing....
      +1
      SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
      SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
        The handcuffs the put on his wrists belonged to the murdered trooper.

Ain't karma a biatch?
        They've done that a few times in the NYC area; used an injured or murdered cop's handcuffs on the perp. Definitely some poetic justice.

Comment

WHEN he's found guilty, they should executive him swiftly behind the courthouse using the trooper's gun, with the injured trooper pulling the trigger.
          Originally posted by RSGSRT
          We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
          Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Originally posted by Aerohead View Post
            WHEN he's found guilty, they should executive him swiftly behind the courthouse using the trooper's gun, with the injured trooper pulling the trigger.
            I'd be up for that. But in the alternative, a needle that would make him flop around like a fish out water before he died would be suitable.

Comment

They have been having some problems with chemicals...................here is a good test dummy for new drugs
              Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
                I'd be up for that. But in the alternative, a needle that would make him flop around like a fish out water before he died would be suitable.
                I agree, but yet at the same time don't. That's what 55% of me wants, I think.

But the 45% (and growing) side wants him to just be tried, convicted, and never spoken of again. His execution should barely get a mention on the last page of the crappiest local rag still in print. Because his execution is going to be a call to arms again for the nutjobs against the death penalty. And the media will focus on this guy. This poor excuse of a guy. I'd rather see him go silently away, and more headlines about the trooper who's life was stolen.

Unfortunately, he is going to be the new poster child for the nutjob sovereigns and anti- LE gangs. So that is where the 55% of me wants it to be violent, and gruesome, and broadcast live on every station.

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                  They have been having some problems with chemicals...................here is a good test dummy for new drugs
                  From one dummy into another ...
                  Last edited by GoldBadge; 10-31-2014, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shush View Post
                    I agree, but yet at the same time don't. That's what 55% of me wants, I think.

But the 45% (and growing) side wants him to just be tried, convicted, and never spoken of again. His execution should barely get a mention on the last page of the crappiest local rag still in print. Because his execution is going to be a call to arms again for the nutjobs against the death penalty. And the media will focus on this guy. This poor excuse of a guy. I'd rather see him go silently away, and more headlines about the trooper who's life was stolen.

Unfortunately, he is going to be the new poster child for the nutjob sovereigns and anti- LE gangs. So that is where the 55% of me wants it to be violent, and gruesome, and broadcast live on every station.
                    Unfortunately, he will have his 15 minutes of fame, but once he's dead and stinking, he won't even be a memory to most.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
                      Unfortunately, he will have his 15 minutes of fame, but once he's dead and stinking, he won't even be a memory to most.
                      Sorry folks----------------------------he will never see the execution chamber

On September 24, Pennsylvania reached a new milestone with the 250th death-sentence reversal since the death penalty was reinstated in 1978. The state has imposed approximately 412 death sentences since reinstatement. Only three prisoners were executed, and all three waived at least part of their appeals. There have been no executions in Pennsylvania for 15 years. Over 60% of all death sentences imposed in the state have been overturned by state or federal courts; 190 prisoners remain on death row, and many of those are likely to have their cases reversed, too. If the pool of sentences is restricted to those that have completed all of their ordinary appeals, the state reversal rate has been over 90%. Michelle Tharp was the latest person to have her sentence overturned. Pennsylvania has sent seven women to death row; all but one have had their cases reversed.
                      http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/cate...s/pennsylvania
                      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

Comment

they got him!

Pennsylvania is full of normal people, but a couple big cities are able to control the politics of the whole state. Much like out here in California. If SF and LA were excluded from the vote, California would be one of the most conservative states in the union.

I grew up in PA and would hate to see it go the way of my adopted home.
                        Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

The new Governor who ever it is would be wise to sign the death warrant and do this on a fast track. frien was a bad little solider. he went out without a weapon and let himself get caught. Since he wants to play soldier,let him play sailor. Stick him on a raft in the middle of the Atlantic. He gets a stick as an oar and 2 bottles of water. Let's see him survive in that element.

Comment

I think we need the "Judge" system that MegaCity has
                            Former Police Officer (Injured LOD)
                            USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
                            "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
                            Emergency Services Dispatcher, APG MD

Comment

Originally posted by btfp View Post
                              The new Governor who ever it is would be wise to sign the death warrant and do this on a fast track. frien was a bad little solider. he went out without a weapon and let himself get caught. Since he wants to play soldier,let him play sailor. Stick him on a raft in the middle of the Atlantic. He gets a stick as an oar and 2 bottles of water. Let's see him survive in that element.
                              Yea, I just say one name

Mumia Abu-Jamal

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                                Sorry folks----------------------------he will never see the execution chamber

On September 24, Pennsylvania reached a new milestone with the 250th death-sentence reversal since the death penalty was reinstated in 1978. The state has imposed approximately 412 death sentences since reinstatement. Only three prisoners were executed, and all three waived at least part of their appeals. There have been no executions in Pennsylvania for 15 years. Over 60% of all death sentences imposed in the state have been overturned by state or federal courts; 190 prisoners remain on death row, and many of those are likely to have their cases reversed, too. If the pool of sentences is restricted to those that have completed all of their ordinary appeals, the state reversal rate has been over 90%. Michelle Tharp was the latest person to have her sentence overturned. Pennsylvania has sent seven women to death row; all but one have had their cases reversed.
                                http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/cate...s/pennsylvania
                                I'll bet that the State of Pennsylvania will fast track (a nod to btfp) Frein to death row and an execution.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3460 users online. 168 members and 3292 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X