• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• they got him!

http://6abc.com/news/sources-suspect...ptured/373904/

Yea

I am surprised they took him alive
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Can't wait to hear details!

Comment

Really thought this was going to end in a shootout. Great work by all agencies involved!

Comment

To bad he is alive.
          September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

Great work....seven weeks of searching for an armed scroat and nobody got hurt! Great work, awesome job! I look forward to the day they stick a needle in his f'n arm.
            Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
            “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
            “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
            "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
            ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

Suprised they took him alive.

I guess people would have protested, claiming police brutality if they had shot him...

Comment

F'ing A-Right!
                Former Police Officer (Injured LOD)
                USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
                "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
                Emergency Services Dispatcher, APG MD

Comment

I wish torture was legal so they can keep him alive and make him suffer.

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                    Yea

I am surprised they took him alive
                    Iowa, obviously he didn't give them a reason to kill him. We as LEO's are not murderers as you well know. The officers acted with great restraint and professionalism.
                    Retired

Comment

Originally posted by retired View Post
                      Iowa, obviously he didn't give them a reason to kill him. We as LEO's are not murderers as you well know. The officers acted with great restraint and professionalism.
                      Oh, I didn't mean that retired----------------I am surprised he went down without a fight.

Everything was pointing toward a firefight , suicide, or a suicide by cop.
                      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

The handcuffs the put on his wrists belonged to the murdered trooper.

Ain't karma a biatch?
                        I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Great work everyone in capturing this POS!
                          The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
                          that we are all that stands between
                          the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

You can run but you cannot hide, *******. What a professional job done by law enforcement.

Comment

Originally posted by retired View Post
                              Absolutely true. We are not judge, jury, nor executioner.

That being said though, I have a strong hope and desire that his trial is swift and they fast track him through death row.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4723 users online. 283 members and 4440 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X