300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate when people ask " don't the cops have anything better to do?"

That said, don't the cops have anything better to do?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...n_6070456.html

"Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

I just say, "not at the moment."

Comment

Heck no. This guy deserves what he is getting. The owl was innocent and just trying to fly back to its nest. Then this guy comes out of know where and attacks it. I firmly believe species was a factor. This guy target the owl because of discrimination. Witnesses say the owl even put up its wings at one point but the guy just kept attacking. Shameful what out society has come to when an owl can't even eat a mouse without being harasses by species haters such as these.

Favorite reply to the "anything better to do"...

Yeah, I do have bank robbers to catch, but that might be dangerous, so I'm going to play it safe and write you this ticket.
      Last edited by eaker995; 10-30-2014, 10:37 AM.

Comment

When your sole job is protection of animals - no.
        Originally posted by RSGSRT
        We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
        Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Guy was an ***hat. Throw the book at him and hel oses his paraglider

Comment

Originally posted by just joe View Post
            I just say, "not at the moment."
            I like

"Yea I do, however this idiot caught my attention first and I had to take action on him first". "I'll get on to more important things after I settle this mater."
            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

We have one officer assigned to the MBT unit (Migratory Bird Treaty Act).
              Most officers feel the assignment is for the birds.

Comment

I suspect fowl play.

Comment

I've been known to say (and got a look from a regular officer) "Nope, just working on our quota of idiots."
                  Originally posted by RSGSRT
                  We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                  Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

"Well. I WAS on O.com. But since you interrupted me..."
                    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

I have answered a few with comments that I should not have made (I am known for that).
                      One told me that I should be relaxing and drink a cup of coffee and I told him that was exactly what I was trying to do when I had to come deal with his stupid ***.
                      another answer is yes but you were first on my list..

As for the owl , It is a shame the owl did not clip his wings!!
                      Last edited by 300 Win; 10-30-2014, 09:13 PM.

Comment

"[A] shot of the paramotorist's hand shows a missing left index finger. Schanze lost a part of this finger on a freeway reflector post." And I'll bet that's an interesting story, too, probably involving some kind of tomfoolery and/or shenanigans. (I always wanted to use that word on here. )

Originally posted by 300 Win View Post
                        I have answered a few with comments that I should not have made (I am known for that).
                        Yeah, me too. I've gotten better since my Verbal Judo class a few years ago, but some people just seem to need a "snappy" answer to their stupid question. However, "If it felt good saying it, it was probably the wrong thing to say."
                        --
                        Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Comment

Originally posted by RR_Security View Post
                          "[A] shot of the paramotorist's hand shows a missing left index finger. Schanze lost a part of this finger on a freeway reflector post." And I'll bet that's an interesting story, too, probably involving some kind of tomfoolery and/or shenanigans. (I always wanted to use that word on here. )

Yeah, me too. I've gotten better since my Verbal Judo class a few years ago, but some people just seem to need a "snappy" answer to their stupid question. However, "If it felt good saying it, it was probably the wrong thing to say."
                          I thought that was the part of Verbal Judo that they left out of the class, maybe I need to go back.. NOT..

Comment

He deserves everything he gets and kudos to the feds for booking him.
                            But then again people tell me I like animals better than people, so I might be biased here.

Comment

Would have been funny if he had have tried to attack an Eagle.Thing would have flown back around and clawed his eyeballs out.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6523 users online. 364 members and 6159 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X