Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The story of the stupid thief and the DEA agent who needs to raise his standards

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The story of the stupid thief and the DEA agent who needs to raise his standards

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/police-...-wallet/nhss5/

Police: Woman took DEA agent’s gun, wallet

An East Point woman is facing several charges for allegedly taking a Drug Enforcement Administration agent’s gun and wallet from his Buckhead hotel room.

According to an Atlanta Police Department report, Dorothy McGlathery met the agent in the early morning hours Thursday. After the two went to his hotel room, the agent fell asleep. Sometime after 6:30 a.m., he noticed that his handgun and wallet were missing. The wallet had contained several credit cards, a debit card and cash.

DEA special agents used the hotel’s surveillance cameras to obtain license plate information on McGlathery’s vehicle. After running the plate, they went to her home and detained her.

McGlathery returned the agent’s debit card, telling authorities that she had used it to take $40 from his account, police said. She also allegedly told agents that she had sold the handgun on a street corner for $200. She later called someone on her cell phone to obtain information regarding the gun’s location, with the person on the other end of the call telling her that the gun would be in a mailbox on Tazer Road in Atlanta, according to the police report.

Authorities went to the location and found the weapon in a mailbox at an abandoned house.

Atlanta police charged McGlathery with theft by taking firearm, theft by taking, financial transaction card theft and financial transaction card fraud. She was taken to the Fulton County Jail without incident Thursday.

She was released the next day on signature bonds worth $18,000, Fulton County sheriff’s spokeswoman Tracy Flanagan said.

lol that would suck to have to call in a report that a "hooker" stole your stuff!

Comment

It's the DEA----------------------

Remember this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeGD7r6s-zU
      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

LOL that video NEVER gets old!!! I had a female officer do almost that exact same thing at the range one time, also first time i saw a clearing station in action!!

QUOTE=Iowa #1603;3541156]It's the DEA----------------------

Remember this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeGD7r6s-zU[/QUOTE]

Comment

Just my .02, but ya really gotta wonder who's dumber here: The hooker or the cop?

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
            It's the DEA
            I thought it was the Secret Service that was big into the hookers lol.

“Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

“Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

Comment

Give the poor guy a break. He was just doing a little undercover work.

Comment

I hope she was worth it....
                Originally posted by RSGSRT
                We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Originally posted by Aerohead View Post
                  I hope she was worth it....
                  I have never know one that was-------------------------------
                  Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Maybe he'll post in Ask a Cop.

I used to work for the DEA, but I was terminated for a minor error in judgement. I was banging a hooker and she stole my pistol after I fell asleep. I reported the incident. What are my chances of getting hired with another law enforcement agency? I really, really, really, feel bad about the situation.
                    Last edited by Country_Jim; 10-28-2014, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Goes to show you that your badge will get you *****, but ***** WILL get your badge.

Comment

Originally posted by Country_Jim View Post
                        Maybe he'll post in Ask a Cop.

I used to work for the DEA, but I was terminated for a minor error in judgement. I was banging a hooker and she stole my pistol after I fell asleep. I reported the incident. What are my chances of getting hired with another law enforcement agency? I really, really, really, feel bad about the situation.
                        NYPD...no problem
                        September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

Reminds me of Ricky Martin's "La Vida Loca":

"Woke up in New York City in a funky cheap hotel
                          She took my heart and she took my money
                          she must've slipped me a sleeping pill"

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by PtownVAMike View Post
                            Reminds me of Ricky Martin's "La Vida Loca":

"Woke up in New York City in a funky cheap hotel
                            She took my heart and she took my money
                            she must've slipped me a sleeping pill"

He is DEA.
                            September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

Tazer Road.
                              Really?
                              SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
                              SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4195 users online. 247 members and 3948 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X