300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate odmp alerts!!!

It seems like over the past 2 weeks, they've been coming every day. 2 today.

Gunfire deaths are up. Total deaths are up. Traffic accidents - as of today - is at 0% change.

WE ARE BETTER THAN THIS! We are at 90 today, up 7% from this time last year. We've got to get better.

Originally posted by Shush View Post
    It seems like over the past 2 weeks, they've been coming every day. 2 today.

Gunfire deaths are up. Total deaths are up. Traffic accidents - as of today - is at 0% change.

WE ARE BETTER THAN THIS! We are at 90 today, up 7% from this time last year. We've got to get better.
    I have a feeling it is only going to get worse. There is more and more anti LEO speech than ever before. however that speech is becoming increasingly violent. Before it was F the police, now its kill the police.

Also Admin is making policy that makes us second guess our actions and makes us fear defending ourselves.

I do not expect the shooting numbers to go down anytime soon. Not until society and admin get their heads out of their rear ends.

Comment

I think after the Ferguson decision comes down it's going to get much much worse. Now is the time to go to the range, hit the gym, and get mentally prepared for what's to come.

Comment

Originally posted by nobodyjr View Post
        I think after the Ferguson decision comes down it's going to get much much worse. Now is the time to go to the range, hit the gym, and get mentally prepared for what's to come.
        Yeah, I was hearing audio of the "peaceful ferguson protests" where the guy was "peacefully" telling the policemen that they needed to leave, that their lives were in danger, and calling on folks to kill them. It made me want to put an old cattle catcher of the front of my ford dually and take a ride through ferguson at about 50 mph.

Comment

We've lost 3 in California just this week. 2 to gunfire, 1 to a drunk driver, and several more injured by gunfire. Stay safe out there, gents.

Comment

Originally posted by CPDEMT View Post
            We've lost 3 in California just this week. 2 to gunfire, 1 to a drunk driver, and several more injured by gunfire. Stay safe out there, gents.
            If it wasn't for modern medicine in California, the death rate by shootings this year would be over double what it has been. That being said some of these guys who have survived their GSW's have virtually no quality of life and it's very sad.

Comment

Go to the range, work out, make and keep officer safety as a number one priority, and keep your head on a swivel 24/7. The moment you get ready to leave your house before shift, tell yourself "not today!" and keep that in your mind constantly as a reminder of the dangers you face.
              Last edited by G_19; 10-29-2014, 01:59 AM.

Comment

The worst notication I can is an odmp alert. Always wipes the smile off my face.

Stay safe out there folks.

Comment

3 more alerts today so far.

Comment

10 officers down in the last 9 days as of a few hours ago. Stay safe out there folks.

Comment

Blue Flu. Slow down.
                      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

97 as of today. We are on mark to pass last years 105. Today was another traffic fatality.

We don't really have capes, and we are not really super heroes. We are human. Slow down and stay alive!

Comment

Too many odmp alerts. This week. This month. This year.

Stay safe out there, everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Shush View Post
                            97 as of today. We are on mark to pass last years 105. Today was another traffic fatality.

We don't really have capes, and we are not really super heroes. We are human. Slow down and stay alive!
                            Sadly the deputy that was in the fatality was very close to his residence and his family is so close to the site. Also his parents were involved in a injury accident on their way from Mississippi to Tennessee.
                            That's what they do, it's a trailer park.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6718 users online. 353 members and 6365 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X