300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This made my DAY!

Just got a call from a local Sheriffs Department To schedule my home interview. Another step in the hiring process and I couldn't happier.

Good luck. Just remember to keep applying to different places in the mean time, so if you do get cut your already in the process with other agencies.

Comment

Gee, I've always heard "if these walls could talk." I guess some BGI found a way to listen to them? Never knew anyone who could interview a home.

Couldn't resist. Congratulations.
      Officer Jay McGuire, Minneapolis Park Police EOW 5/14/2009 age 11
      Among Texas' finest
      Deputy Andy Taylor, Llano County SO EOW 5/9/2005
      Senior Deputy Jessica Laura Hollis, Travis County SO EOW 9/18/2014
      Darren H. Goforth, Harris County SO EOW 8/28/2015

Comment

Mine could tell some stories.

Comment

Originally posted by tj05 View Post
          Good luck. Just remember to keep applying to different places in the mean time, so if you do get cut your already in the process with other agencies.
          I'm in the process for a large city inside the that Sheriff's Department. I've applied and interviewed at a local county jail *** well and have resumes in at multiple others. But the SD is the one I want the most. I had a shot with this SD years ago, but my wife at the time refused to move to that county. Now I'm no longer married its really nice to have this opportunity again.

Comment

Originally posted by chapwolfe View Post
            Gee, I've always heard "if these walls could talk." I guess some BGI found a way to listen to them? Never knew anyone who could interview a home.

Couldn't resist. Congratulations.
            That's funny! The home interview is the 4th step in their process. Next the poly then drug screen then Sherriff interview.

Comment

Originally posted by FireCop203 View Post
              Mine could tell some stories.
              Bragging?

Comment

Everyone likes to brag a little. I'm curious what his walls would say.
                Originally posted by codemanski View Post
                Bragging?

Comment

I think the home interview went good. Waiting on them to schedule the poly...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3335 users online. 194 members and 3141 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X