Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 shot by student gunman at Marysville,WA highschool who then kills self.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 shot by student gunman at Marysville,WA highschool who then kills self.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/24/us/was...html?hpt=hp_t1

Another nutjob snaps,I am really starting to wonder about our society and why do these mass shootings seem to happen back to back?

Anyway breaking news right now but as it stands 2 students including the gunman are known dead plus 4 injured including 3 that are in "extremely critical" condition which means the death toll unfortunetley could rise.

The gunman is being described by witnesses and those that knew him as a quiet "good kid" who is part of a local native American tribe.Apparently he had been suffering emotionally after a break up with a long term girlfriend.

Speculation at this point but rumors are that he may have targeted students at a particular table in the school cafeteria that he got into a fight with over racial slurs the day before.

Again this is all speculation at this point.This is still a developing story.RIP to the victim who died.The gunman died from a self inflicted gunshot wound after being confronted by a school resource officer.
    Last edited by NextofKin; 10-24-2014, 03:06 PM.

Another example of bad guy with gun stopped by good guy with a gun.

Why can't these a**holes just kill themselves? Are "racial slurs" really worth killing people over?

RIP to the kids (except the shooter). Prayers to the families.
    Originally posted by RSGSRT
    We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
    Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

UPDATE:

The shooter shot his victims from behind like a coward and all execution style in the head according to hospital spokesperson.Gun described as small handgun which may have briefly jammed during the attack.Thankfully one critical head wound patient is out of surgery and being transferred to intensive care.

Comment

Originally posted by NextofKin View Post
        UPDATE:

The shooter shot his victims from behind like a coward and all execution style in the head according to hospital spokesperson.Gun described as small handgun which may have briefly jammed during the attack.Thankfully one critical head wound patient is out of surgery and being transferred to intensive care.
        Why am I not surprised.

Comment

I'm sorry for the victims. There are those that will blame the gun of course, and we have a background check initiative to vote on coming up. They will make hay of this regardless of it's effectiveness in something like this. I'll blame the culture of over indulgence, narcissism and lack of discipline and punishment.

Comment

Originally posted by NextofKin View Post
            http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/24/us/was...html?hpt=hp_t1

Another nutjob snaps,I am really starting to wonder about our society and why do these mass shootings seem to happen back to back?

Anyway breaking news right now but as it stands 2 students including the gunman are known dead plus 4 injured including 3 that are in "extremely critical" condition which means the death toll unfortunetley could rise.

The gunman is being described by witnesses and those that knew him as a quiet "good kid" who is part of a local native American tribe.Apparently he had been suffering emotionally after a break up with a long term girlfriend.

Speculation at this point but rumors are that he may have targeted students at a particular table in the school cafeteria that he got into a fight with over racial slurs the day before.

Again this is all speculation at this point.This is still a developing story.RIP to the victim who died.The gunman died from a self inflicted gunshot wound after being confronted by a school resource officer.
            School gunman was 14 year Jaylen Fryberg described as handsome,happy and popular who was home coming prince and member of the varsity football team.He apparently recieved a hunting rifle for his 14th birthday and hunted often with members of his tribe.

The gun used in todays shooting was a Beretta 40 cal. semi automatic pistol.Apparently they are now saying that his first victim was a girl the gunman approached and asked out on a date,immidiatley after she declined she was shot point blank,he then turned on a group of students at a table nearby,some of whom he had a fight with days earlier over racial slurs they apparently made to him.

It is not yet known where he obtained the gun.

Sounds like as spoiled brat to me.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4191 users online. 257 members and 3934 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X