300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White House Fence Jumper Re-Do

Well, the boys in the Secret Service did much better this time around. Although, one of the dogs that they are calling a hero needs to be taken out of service for cowardice. He took one swift kick and than ran away. I am assuming he wasn't called off by his handler.

The fact that there is a fence that can be jumped points to a very old notion and poor security on its face. If they want to call it the "People"s House" so be it. Move the first family to a compound that is secured like Fort Knox and make the White House a museum or something.

The stakes are too high for the POTUS to keep living there.

I think that they need a sensor on the fence, so that every time someone jumps the fence and starts running, the Chariots of Fire theme starts playing automatically.
    Last edited by Rudy8116; 10-26-2014, 10:12 PM.
    I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

It's a good thing our southern border fence is far more difficult to get across... oh wait

Comment

Maybe if a bunch of illegal aliens start doing it they'll take the hint.

Comment

Let the snipers take one of these idiots out and show the rest that it's not worth it.
          Originally posted by RSGSRT
          We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
          Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Originally posted by Long Relief View Post
            Well, the boys in the Secret Service did much better this time around. Although, one of the dogs that they are calling a hero needs to be taken out of service for cowardice. He took one swift kick and than ran away. I am assuming he wasn't called off by his handler.

The fact that there is a fence that can be jumped points to a very old notion and poor security on its face. If they want to call it the "People"s House" so be it. Move the first family to a compound that is secured like Fort Knox and make the White House a museum or something.

Yea try jumping over the walls of the Kremlin.

Comment

Originally posted by Long Relief View Post

So how long have you been a K-9 handler? Not just some mope walking his pound puppy around to crap in the neighbor's yard, but a trained, experienced actual K-9 officer?
              Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Originally posted by Steve856
                What's your point, ateamer? Is there something that OP wrote to make you post such questions?
                Curious to know this as well...

Hard to tell in the video what the hell that dog was doing....It looks as though the dog turned to bite again immediately after being kicked but that he was called off at the same time... I was surprised to see the second dog was being ran on a long line.

Comment

What's your point, ateamer? Is there something that OP wrote to make you post such questions?
                  Yea, it was obvious to a POLICE OFFICER (ateamer) that the poster is not one and really has no idea what a Police Service Dog does or how they are handled.

Basically ateamer was calling Long Relief out
                  Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Long Relief said the K-9 is a coward and should be removed from service. He is not an LEO, not a K-9 handler and onky has a few seconds of video to go off of.
                    Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

I'm not sure "Police dog" and "coward" belong in the same sentence.
                      I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

The first dog appeared to be a prey driven dog and when the rabbit (The Suspect) showed it's teeth the dog bolted. The second dog engaged the suspect and even slammed the dog stayed in the fight. The 1st dog has no business being a patrol dog but that should've been picked up on in training. Prey drive will get the dog to the fight but fight drive is what keeps him there!
                        Strong Body, Sharp Mind And Good Tactics!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
                          I'm not sure "Police dog" and "coward" belong in the same sentence.
                          I don't know much about the police or about police dogs. But this picture takes my words away: officer K9 Kaiser is on his last trip to the vet (or to anywhere else). (Kidney disease):

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

Comment

Fair enough, and I agree with you. But instead of criticizing LongRelief, can you shed some light on the incident? How do you see it?
                            I see the incident as being resolved satisfactorily.

If NOTHING else, the first dog stopped the idiot long enough for the second dog to finish the take down and for the human officers to take him into custody

Mission accomplished.

And yes, experienced LEO's are going to criticize non LEO's when they try to tell us how to do our jobs. This IS a Law Enforcement centric forum. You still don't understand that concept do you Steve?
                            Last edited by Iowa #1603; 10-30-2014, 07:27 AM.
                            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                              I see the incident as being resolved satisfactorily.

If NOTHING else, the first dog stopped the idiot long enough for the second dog to finish the take down and for the human officers to take him into custody

Mission accomplished.

And yes, experienced LEO's are going to criticize non LEO's when they try to tell us how to do our jobs. This IS a Law Enforcement centric forum. You still don't understand that concept do you Steve?
                              I wasn't telling anyone how to do their job. I just opined that unless the dog was called off, it showed cowardice.

And, what is this telling "US" how to do the job?? You are not a police officer. I looked back many years ago and found a post in which you were talking about the high pay you received as a NON SWORN jailer and that the non sworn jailers would rather have the higher pay than have sworn status.

Are you eligible to carry under HR 218? Did you honorably retire from a SWORN position. When is the last time you strapped on a gun and patrolled as a sworn LEO?

I have a buddy that did some time as a sworn Boston Police Officer in his 20's. He ended up going into sales and now, 30 years later he is retiring. Do you think he should run around beating his chest telling people he is a retired Boston copper? Nope, he is a retired salesman and you are a retired jailer.

If you want to turn things into an US and THEM discussion, than you and me belong in the US, and ATeamer belongs with the THEM..not vice versa.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6224 users online. 359 members and 5865 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X