300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suicide jihadist attacks NYPD

Watch that six and head on a swivel, people!! Stay safe....they're on the loose.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/nypd-offi...ed-man-hatchet
    ........The incident began around 2 p.m. when the officers were asked by a freelance photographer to pose for a photo. A hatchet-wielding man then charged at the group from behind – “unprovoked and not speaking a word,” according to Bratton – striking one officer in the arm and another officer in the head. The other two officers then opened fire, killing the attacker.

The man is captured on video pulling the 18.5-inch hatchet from a black backpack, police say.

While Bratton said authorities were working to identify the assailant, police sources told NBC News that the attacker had been tentatively identified as Zale Thompson, a 32-year-old man with a Facebook page containing images of what appears to be a Muslim warrior and prayers. However, authorities have found no links to extremist literature or jihadi groups at this time......
    Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
    “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
    “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
    "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
    ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Damn, hope those guys are OK.

Comment

Prayers for a speedy recovery for the officers.

Stay safe.

Comment

America rejected previous hatchet control proposals, and this is what happens. Vote yes for background checks on all hatchet tranfers. Vote yes to protect the innocent by severely limiting hatchet ownership in urban areas. Even criminals themselves have expressed support for this idea (whose time has come). Let's make America safer!
        https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

Comment

Originally posted by Max K View Post
          America rejected previous hatchet control proposals, and this is what happens. Vote yes for background checks on all hatchet tranfers. Vote yes to protect the innocent by severely limiting hatchet ownership in urban areas. Even criminals themselves have expressed support for this idea (whose time has come). Let's make America safer!
          Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
          “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
          “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
          "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
          ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

Originally posted by Langford PR View Post
            Watch that six and head on a swivel, people!! Stay safe....they're on the loose.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/nypd-offi...ed-man-hatchet
            This didn't even make the news here in Detroit. Go figure.
            Originally posted by RSGSRT
            We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
            Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

These a-holes seem to be on the move, looks like they have their marching orders and welcome death for the cause.

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
                These a-holes seem to be on the move, looks like they have their marching orders and welcome death for the cause.
                The sheeple are making it worse by wanting to disarm and take away the tools that cops need to fight these psychos. I don't think they understand what the goal of these attacks are and what these a**holes are willing to do to them, too.
                Originally posted by RSGSRT
                We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Guys in Detroit are probably, "A hatchet? Shiat. I gotz 2. 40's idda but a cap in his ***."
                  I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4055 users online. 211 members and 3844 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X