X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oneznzeroz wrecked his vehicle in Oregon

http://www.newschannel9.com/news/top...93.shtml?wap=0

Car In Rollover Crash Filled With Marijuana
    Deputies in Oregon say a vehicle involved in a rollover crash Wednesday evening was filled with marijuana.

According to KTVL,
    the rollover occurred near Medford, Oregon late Wednesday evening. Upon
    arrival, deputies discovered one person inside the vehicle as well as a
    large amount of marijuana.

In fact, rescuers at first had trouble reaching the man inside because of all the pot in the car.

Deputies say the driver of the vehicle was able to walk following the crash but was transported to a local hospital.

Jackson County Sheriff's Deputies told KTVL that the driver of the vehicle has a
    medical marijuana card and based off the amount of marijuana in the
    vehicle he was either on his way to or from a "trimming party"

$10 says MidnightPatrol wouldn't arrest them.
    Originally posted by RSGSRT
    We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
    Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Wow, that vehicle was full of kot.......um I mean......pot.
      It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

Hahaha, classic.

Comment

I wonder if the pizza box was moved there for knee protection by a rescuer, if it came from inside the vehicle, or both. It looks like he had so much in there that the center of gravity was quite elevated and he couldn't see out of the passenger side of the vehicle.

Comment

I heard the driver's injuries were described as "blunt force trauma"...
            This Space For Rent

Comment

Originally posted by Aerohead View Post
              $10 says MidnightPatrol wouldn't arrest them.
              If it was a DUI then I Would arrest. Would those marijuana plants in the car be like having an open container? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
                I heard the driver's injuries were described as "blunt force trauma"...

Comment

"Whoa dude, the tree pulled right out in front of me man."

Comment

Clearly that amount of marijuana is barely enough for "personal use."

Comment

Originally posted by Carbonfiberfoot View Post
                      I wonder if the pizza box was moved there for knee protection by a rescuer, if it came from inside the vehicle, or both. It looks like he had so much in there that the center of gravity was quite elevated and he couldn't see out of the passenger side of the vehicle.

The wreck actually happened 4 days ago. The driver has just been chillin' and relaxin' since then , but then got the munchies. So he had a pizza delivered.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4831 users online. 290 members and 4541 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X