X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carbonfiberfoot
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve856

Just exactly what is going on in this picture? It looks like there are about 8 individuals blocking one of the six lanes. Is there a reason why people just don't go around them?
    From what I understand, they stopped their vehicles there in a row, then exited them to 'protest'.

Leave a comment:

• swat_op506
    replied
    Did you guys notice this at the end of the video?
    Indicted all of us. We are all bad.
    Oh, no! My feelings are hurt. Boo-hoo
    Attached Files
    Last edited by swat_op506; 10-28-2014, 02:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Aerohead
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve856

Just exactly what is going on in this picture? It looks like there are about 8 individuals blocking one of the six lanes. Is there a reason why people just don't go around them?
    4 out of the 6 lanes. The far left lane looks to be the carpool or "HOV" lane. The far right lane looks like it is about to start moving again; same as the far left lane.

Leave a comment:

• lpstopper
    replied
    Judging by the video I see why their were no arrest, They sent the motor cops instead of the cops with cars to transport!

Leave a comment:

• Rudy8116
    replied
    So, would a motorist have been charged if they nudged these folks out of the way with their cars?
    Hands up, don't drive
    Last edited by Rudy8116; 10-25-2014, 08:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lendog
    replied
    With the way some people get crazy road rage around here, I cant believe someone didn't try to ram their way through.

Leave a comment:

• Aerohead
    replied
    Originally posted by Sooner2000 View Post
    I think the informed masses should hit the streets and protest the protesters.

But we have jobs to get to in the morning, so nevermind...
    And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why all of this is so one-sided.

Leave a comment:

• JustAJ
    replied
    So, would a motorist have been charged if they nudged these folks out of the way with their cars?

Leave a comment:

• SJay.SD
    replied
    No arrest!!!??? This is only going to embolden them continue this BS. The patty wagon needs to be rolled out. Did anyone also notice the protesters appear to be white liberal activist types? Wonder how they will like sitting in county with the likes of Anthony Brown as their bunk mate.

Leave a comment:

• NoWingedAngel
    replied
    I can't even imagine my level of fury if I'd run up on these folks. I read the AJC article and almost strained my optic nerves from rolling my eyes. I can't believe Atlanta PD just let them shut down the main artery through the biggest city in the Southeast. It sets a dangerous precedent; you're basically telling everyone that if you get enough like-minded people together, you can do whatever you want with no consequence.

They better pray that no one was suffering a medical emergency and was trying to get to a hospital at the time.

Leave a comment:

• Sooner2000
    replied
    I think the informed masses should hit the streets and protest the protesters.

But we have jobs to get to in the morning, so nevermind...

Leave a comment:

• PtownVAMike
    replied
    You can't fix stupid...............

Leave a comment:

• Rudy8116
    replied
    Nothing says "justice" like blocking a highway in another state to hinder the lives of people who have nothing to do with what you're biatching about.

Leave a comment:

• CCCSD
    replied
    Helping them out...

Leave a comment:

• AvalancheZ71
    replied
    The Fulton County Sheriff didn't make any arrests either. Where was GSP?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5581 users online. 344 members and 5237 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X