Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure the thousands affected by this little stunt are pulling for their cause 100%.

This is a very arrestable offense. The US Supreme Court has already laid out (on several occasions) limitations on 1st Amendment activities.
    Last edited by SgtScott31; 10-23-2014, 02:08 PM.
    I'm 10-8 like a shark in a sea of crime..

Comment

Social justice is assisting in ruining our society. These idiots need to be checked in to the local gated community.

Comment

Originally posted by SgtScott31 View Post
        I'm sure the thousands affected by this little stunt are pulling for their cause 100%.

This is a very arrestable offense. The US Supreme Court has already laid out (on several occasions) limitations on 1st Amendment activities.
        I was pretty disappointed to find out that the APD failed to make any arrests in this incident. Of all the things that don't warrant discretion...

Comment

Originally posted by Carbonfiberfoot View Post
          I was pretty disappointed to find out that the APD failed to make any arrests in this incident. Of all the things that don't warrant discretion...
          How can Atlanta even justify that?

APD's phone lines need to blow up with complaints that there where no arrests.

Have these idiots pull this crap in my town and lets see how well that works out for them. They will be rewarded with a bed and breakfast stay.
          Last edited by Tmg; 10-23-2014, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Whatever happened to "you can't stand in the middle of a highway and live to talk about it"?

Comment

The Fulton County Sheriff didn't make any arrests either. Where was GSP?
              That's what they do, it's a trailer park.

Comment

Helping them out...

Comment

Nothing says "justice" like blocking a highway in another state to hinder the lives of people who have nothing to do with what you're biatching about.
                  I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

You can't fix stupid...............
                    It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

I think the informed masses should hit the streets and protest the protesters.

But we have jobs to get to in the morning, so nevermind...

Comment

I can't even imagine my level of fury if I'd run up on these folks. I read the AJC article and almost strained my optic nerves from rolling my eyes. I can't believe Atlanta PD just let them shut down the main artery through the biggest city in the Southeast. It sets a dangerous precedent; you're basically telling everyone that if you get enough like-minded people together, you can do whatever you want with no consequence.

They better pray that no one was suffering a medical emergency and was trying to get to a hospital at the time.
                        There once was a man who said: "Though,
                        it seems that I know that I know,
                        what I'd like to see is the I that knows me,
                        when I know that I know that I know."

- Alan Watts

Comment

No arrest!!!??? This is only going to embolden them continue this BS. The patty wagon needs to be rolled out. Did anyone also notice the protesters appear to be white liberal activist types? Wonder how they will like sitting in county with the likes of Anthony Brown as their bunk mate.

Comment

So, would a motorist have been charged if they nudged these folks out of the way with their cars?

Comment

Originally posted by Sooner2000 View Post
                              I think the informed masses should hit the streets and protest the protesters.

But we have jobs to get to in the morning, so nevermind...
                              And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why all of this is so one-sided.
                              Originally posted by RSGSRT
                              We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                              Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

With the way some people get crazy road rage around here, I cant believe someone didn't try to ram their way through.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4534 users online. 263 members and 4271 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X