300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferguson protesters shutting down 75/85 in Atlanta

I certainly hope they were quickly arrested.
    That is just stupid.
    SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
    SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

I usually take 75/85 in lieu of 285 around Atlanta if headed points south. I would be pretty pieved had I been in that traffic.
      That's what they do, it's a trailer park.

Comment

Originally posted by swat_op506 View Post
        That is just stupid.
        No arrests were made in connection to the protest, he added.
        That's what they do, it's a trailer park.

Comment

sickening.....

Comment

They were doing that sh*t here but to protest for $15 minimum wage. Either way, I'd be ballistic if I was stuck in traffic for this crap.

With all the supposed unjustified police killings and police brutality that people claim is happening, he was the best example they could come up with to protest for - a strong arm robber and attempted cop killer. Awesome. Makes them all look like f**king idiots.
            Originally posted by RSGSRT
            We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
            Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Originally posted by Aerohead View Post
              ...With all the supposed unjustified police killings and police brutality that people claim is happening, he was the best example they could come up with to protest for - a strong arm robber and attempted cop killer. Awesome. Makes them all look like f**king idiots.

I didn't support the right for criminals to assault police officers before, and now, if possible, I support it even less.

Comment

I think they should call it a act of terrorism for shutting down a major highway in a major city and send all the fools to Gitmo for a vacation and end this crap once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by swat_op506 View Post
                  That is just stupid.
                  Very quickly
                  I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbonfiberfoot View Post
                    I didn't support the right for criminals to assault police officers before, and now, if possible, I support it even less.
                    That's because you're a (at least) semi-rational human being, if not completely rational.

These idiots, and the ones in Ferguson, are obviously not. Sharpton, Jackson, Holder, and Obama should be charged with inciting riots and domestic terrorism.
                    Originally posted by RSGSRT
                    We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                    Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

It's SUCH a Bitxx when the evidence comes out supporting the Officer, and not the Thug...and all their ilk.
                      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

These idiots, and the ones in Ferguson, are obviously not. Sharpton, Jackson, Holder, and Obama should be charged with inciting riots and domestic terrorism.
                        Yeah, that will happen as soon as Bush is arrested for starting an illegal war.
                        “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

That's because you're a (at least) semi-rational human being, if not completely rational.

I don't think they can be charged Aerohead...they have "Dumb-o-cratic" Immunity!

Ski

Comment

They are still yammering on about Ferguson??? I swear this thing has taken on a life all it's own now, arrest the bunch of htem blocking traffic, or run them over

Comment

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3197 users online. 163 members and 3034 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X