300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the job!

Received a final offer of employment for one of my preferred departments that I applied for in Washington State. Started the process in March and, due to my military schedule, couldn't finish it up until recently when I separated. I just wanted to thank all the law enforcement officers on this forum; those of us going through the hiring process are very fortunate to have such a wealth of information at our fingertips to give us an idea of what to expect.

I've got little bit of downtime before I officially start due to the academy being booked up. However, I'm more than happy to wait. Very excited to get started, thanks again!
    "The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?" -Psalm 27:1
    Commissioned Police Officer
    RLTW

Congratulations.

Comment

Good for you. Good luck.

Comment

good for you. Good luck.

Comment

Congrats! Now let the show begin!!!

Comment

Congratulations have "fun" in the academy.

Comment

Congratulations!
              Former Police Officer (Injured LOD)
              USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
              "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
              Emergency Services Dispatcher, APG MD

Comment

Originally posted by Steve856
                Congratulations!! Enjoy your downtime. Any plans?
                The plan was to start working as soon as I got out haha. But really, I'm just happy to have a solid start date in the near future. I was gonna do some traveling and trekking to my bucket list destination, but the visa didn't really work out. Just visiting family in AK and CA in the meantime.
                "The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?" -Psalm 27:1
                Commissioned Police Officer
                RLTW

Comment

Congrats!! I am in the process of testing now, early stages, but can imagine how exciting that is. What department? if you don't mind me asking.

Comment

Originally posted by Ldsryan View Post
                    Congrats!! I am in the process of testing now, early stages, but can imagine how exciting that is. What department? if you don't mind me asking.
                    That's something that should probably be pmed to the OP. I know I'll never tell anyone on here what department I work at.

Comment

Good call. Sorry guys, I'm new to this type of forum business. Thanks

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6432 users online. 349 members and 6083 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X