Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid, selfish individual paints up national parks, posts it on the internet

http://www.modernhiker.com/2014/10/2...ational-parks/

Her name is Casey Nocket.

[email protected] is the investigator who's working the case at Yosemite National Park.

Roadside execution.
    That is all.
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Apparently she deleted her intagram and facebook accounts just yesterday. As if that's going to magically throw off investigators. "Ohp she closed her facebook account we're not going to be able to find her now!"

Comment

What a retard. And if she calls that art my dogs create masterpieces in the yard.

Comment

Maybe she's a "starving artist"
          It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

I think she should be sent to my house for punishment! She's hot!

Comment

Meh, I've seen hotter. If you did bang her, I'd use protection. She'd probably think painting your d*** is foreplay.
              I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Someone posted a link to a news report of her 01/07/12 arrest for drug possession in Lloyd, NY.
                More proof that drugs're bad, mkay.

I think a lot of her online accounts have been taken down. I don't know anything about Tumblr, but the 1:15 PM post on 10/22 might be from her: <http://creepytings.tumblr.com>

Yep, Muffie's on a lot of people's s***list.
                --
                Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Comment

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/09/travel...eum/index.html

U.S. tourists arrested for carving initials into wall at Rome's Colosseum

(CNN)Another one for the "tourists behaving badly" file.

Two American women have reportedly been arrested for carving their initials into a wall with a coin inside Rome's Colosseum.

Daily Italian newspaper La Stampa says the women, aged 21 and 25, were spotted carrying out the act by fellow tourists, who then told security.

The two letters -- J and N -- were about eight inches in length and scratched on a brick wall at the historic Roman amphitheater.

The women, both from California, reportedly snapped a selfie of themselves with their initials before they were arrested. Their names have not been released.

The American pair may now face a fine for "aggravated damage" on a building of historical and artistic interest.

If one Russian's experience is anything to go by, the price won't be cheap.

Last November, authorities in Rome slapped a 20,000-euro ($21,685) penalty on a Russian tourist caught carving his name into the famed landmark.

The 42-year-old man was apprehended after a guard at the Colosseum saw him carve the letter "K" in a section of brickwork.

After police caught up with him, the man was found guilty of causing aggravated damage, fined and given a four-month suspended sentence.

The Russian was one of five tourists caught carving graffiti on Colosseum walls in 2014.

The earlier incidents involved two Australians -- a father and son -- and a Canadian and a Brazilian, both teenagers.

Comment

Damn people are stupid
                    REINSTATE THE TRIG
                    Originally posted by Iowa #1603
                    Your logic defies logic
                    Originally posted by Rudy8116
                    Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
                    Originally posted by Michigan
                    Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
                    Originally posted by TheTick
                    A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
                    Originally posted by TheTick
                    This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
                    Originally posted by 02paul09
                    Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

stupid arrogant vandalistic weed-smoking drunkass violent bitchess apparently still hasn't wiped her twit account: https://twitter.com/caseynocket
                      Last edited by Monty Ealerman; 03-10-2015, 03:17 PM.

Comment

The Bat Cave is on it Gang, an arrest is eminent.

Comment

She needs to be ordered to clean up her damage with her face until she is noting but bones.... maximum jail time and the highest fine possible...
                          Retired LASD

Comment

She needs to be ordered to clean up her face...and stop butchering the English Language.
                            I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

I'd hate f*ck her then kick her out of the house.
                              Originally posted by RSGSRT
                              We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                              Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3308 users online. 163 members and 3145 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X