Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mass gun attack on Canadian Capitol,FBI asssisting in investigation.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WillBrink View Post
    Did I just miss the boat or was the auto injury and death news to you as part of the shooting incident?
    I heard something about the car jihad with half an ear, a few days ago, maybe on the radio, I don't remember, but I didn't actually LOOK AT the story (I figured it's just another religion-of-peace update). Then again, I read counter-jihad websites, so I migjht have had a better chance of hearing about it.

At least the Sergeant-At-Arms got some recognition today:
    https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
      The news (CBS) said their weapons are for show only, they don't even get a bullet for the pocket.
      Well that sucks balls. BTW, I had two friends who were detectives and on the SWAT team in a major metro area of Canada, and they had to leave their guns at work after their shift. I don't know if that's still the case, but I would never be an LEO under such conditions.

Anyone from Canada and or know enough about current policy for LEO in Canada to confirm if still the case?
      - Will

Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

www.OptimalSWAT.com

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

Comment

For the first time in a long time I actually agree with the commentators on FOX News.Why are American and Canadian officials blocking these idiots from going overseas? U.S.Airstrikes killed nearly 500 Jihadis in Syria and Iraq just this week alone,let them go ahead and die for Allah over there,the more of them go over there and become "martyrs"......well its like Joseph Stalin said:

"No Man no Problem..."
        Last edited by NextofKin; 10-23-2014, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Also for the anti "assault weapon" libbies......they are now saying the gunman was armed only with an old western style 30-30 lever action rifle which he used to shoot the soldier in the back and wound 3 security officials.

Comment

Also, the weapon he had was illegal because of his criminal history. So a guy who can't even purchase a firearm legally in a country with strict gun laws, does this? Unpossible!
            I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Originally posted by NextofKin View Post
              For the first time in a long time I actually agree with the commentators on FOX News.Why are American and Canadian officials blocking these idiots from going overseas? U.S.Airstrikes killed nearly 500 Jihadis in Syria and Iraq just this week alone,let them go ahead and die for Allah over there,the more of them go over there and become "martyrs"......well its like Joseph Stalin said:

"No Man no Problem..."
              I understand the sentiment but its nothing but wishful thinking. Not all or even most of them will get killed 'over there' and they will be a western passport holding 'resource' for ISIS with on the ground knowledge of cities, streets, people, etc 'over here' and they'll eventually end up back here better trained and with a set plan instead of just being a shiitebag loser with a 30-30.
              Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
              “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
              “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
              "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
              ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

I understand the Sergeant-at-Arms also had to retrieve his weapon from his office as well.
                That's what they do, it's a trailer park.

Comment

Also for the anti "assault weapon" libbies......they are now saying the gunman was armed only with an old western style 30-30 lever action rifle which he used to shoot the soldier in the back and wound 3 security officials.
                  "But it would have been more killed and wounded had he had an 'assault' rifle." Their responses very easy to predict if you understand their mindset and biases.
                  - Will

www.OptimalSWAT.com

www.BrinkZone.com

Comment

Originally posted by WillBrink View Post
                    "But it would have been more killed and wounded had he had an 'assault' rifle." Their responses very easy to predict if you understand their mindset and biases.
                    Their saying that already?

Guess they didnt hear about the kid with 2 butcher knives in PA that stabbed 22 in 2 minutes.

Comment

Their saying that already?
                      I don't know, I only know that's what they will say in response to it, as that's always the response.

Guess they didnt hear about the kid with 2 butcher knives in PA that stabbed 22 in 2 minutes.
                      "But it would have been more killed and wounded had he had an 'assault' rifle."

See how that works?
                      - Will

www.OptimalSWAT.com

www.BrinkZone.com

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2733 users online. 135 members and 2598 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X