X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotcha!

http://www.policeone.com/police-prod...st-NM-officer/

Video: Body cam refutes sexual assault claim against NM officer
    Officer’s body camera was activated during the arrest of a woman suspected of DWI – capturing the moment the woman attempted to frame him

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — An Albuquerque police officer’s body camera was activated during the arrest of a woman suspected of driving while intoxicated – capturing the moment the woman attempted to frame him.

According to KOB, APD Officer Jared Frazier stopped 23-year-old Deanna Griego in early October for a DWI and conducted a field sobriety test.

Griego can be seen on camera trying to explain her behavior by telling the officer she had a speech impairment. She also told Frazier she is “going to school for being a cop.”

After failing the sobriety test, Griego was taken into the station for DWI. A breathalyzer detected a .13 blood alcohol level.

Griego then asked the officer if she could use the restroom.

Officer Frazier then heard Griego speaking with someone while in the bathroom, asking, "How can I get this officer in trouble?"

Frazier then remembered Griego had slipped her cell phone into her bra at the beginning of the traffic stop, according to the report.

When Frazier ordered Griego to step out of the restroom, she began accusing him of sexual misconduct.

"[You were] inappropriately touching me while I was waiting in the car," Griego can be heard saying in the video.

Frazier informed Griego that the entire stop had been recorded. Officers with the sex crimes division of the department later conducted a full investigation and cleared Frazier of any wrongdoing.
    Anyone else want in on the over/under on how long until this chick pops up here on Ask A Cop about getting a job -- if she hasn't been here already...
    SCFC Dispatch Manager

Just read that article/watched the video as well. I love her first excuse of "Look I'm going to school for........being a police officer".

If I was him I'd be tacking on the additional charges and suing as well. I understand the false complaints are just "part of the job" but people really need to stop getting let off the hook for serious accusations that can very quickly be career killers.

Comment

Brittney_birdy, is that you?
      I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

False complaints are not part of the job. Anyone making a false complaint should be jailed.
        Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Too bad most courts think it's a 1A issue and don't have the balls to convict.
          Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

She should be charged, that agency wasted resources, investigating her false allegations. This woman should be made to reimburse the agency.

Comment

Sexual assault investigators investigated this? ??

If the entire contact was caught on video then this allegation should have been investigated by the supervisor and charges filled against the female.

Comment

Sexual misconduct/abuse/assault allegations can be very powerful weapons. When used for malicious purposes they can really come back and bite you in the @$$.
                It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
                  Brittney_birdy, is that you?
                  +10

Comment

Charge and sue her. Accusations like these can ruin an officer's career. Especially as quick as administrations are to throw an officer under the bus to make the public happy.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5809 users online. 354 members and 5455 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X