300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Law Help

My family friend fellow has gotten married since the year before. But the girl's father did not send the bride with the groom after marriage and demanding the boy for money or whether to give divorce to his daughter. Now he is very upset he doesn't understand what's the matter and how to tackle that guy to sort out this problem. According to the law is there any compatible solution for this issue.

These posts get dumber and dumber.

Comment

All joking aside, this sounds like a civil issue. You need to go talk to a constable. I know one and can give you his cell number. He will be more than happy to help.

Comment

He can protest the charge on his credit card and put the bride back in the mail.
        Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Here, these are some good drills he could perform, with practice he would tackle the deadbeat like a linebacker.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimberly Dukes View Post
            My family friend fellow has gotten married since the year before. But the girl's father did not send the bride with the groom after marriage and demanding the boy for money or whether to give divorce to his daughter. Now he is very upset he doesn't understand what's the matter and how to tackle that guy to sort out this problem. According to the law is there any compatible solution for this issue.
            So...uh...the father didn't send the groom with the bride when your friend got married and so now wants to get paid for the groom (the boy) or he is going to divorce his daughter? Ok. Got it. Since I'm thinking this is going on in another country or Utah I can't be much help. Maybe the Honorable J. Springer can help out or his co-worker Mr. Povich.

Comment

From my experience, it is illegal to divorce your daughter UNLESS your 3rd cousin is wookie.
              Originally posted by RSGSRT
              We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
              Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Good Lord. How can you possibly be passing your classes if you write like this?

Comment

I thought you were in law school. Call ITT Tech and demand your money back...
                  Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by Kimberly Dukes View Post
                    The best thing you can do is send this to Iowa in his PM mail. He has the knowledge for solving issues of this nature.
                    Retired

Comment

I can't tell...is this human trafficking or kidnapping?

ETA: And is this the same person that wants two husbands?
                      Last edited by ArmyVet; 10-17-2014, 11:07 AM.
                      "Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned."

Comment

IT IS! I wonder if one of the 2 husbands is the one that is divorcing his daughter?

Comment

A brain is a terrible thing to waste
                          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by retired View Post
                            The best thing you can do is send this to Iowa in his PM mail. He has the knowledge for solving issues of this nature.
                            THANKS Buddy
                            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Maybe KOT knows the answer to this one.
                              That's what they do, it's a trailer park.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6298 users online. 338 members and 5960 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X