Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's happened again. Police shoot sandwich wielding black man

http://www.wsbtv.com/ap/ap/general/p...t-louis/nhfSw/

I'll let you read the story . If I type the details here I'll just get even angrier than I already am, and my head will explode.
    USMS Region 3
    Info Session: Aug 2009 (Atlanta)
    Interview: 10/26/09 (Atlanta)
    Conditional Offer: 1/15/10
    BackgroundInt: 2/1/10
    Medical:2/15/10
    MedicalReview: 4/15/10
    FIT: 5/10/10 (Excellent)
    Drug: 6/5/10
    Fletc: APRIL 6, 2011!!!
    Duty Station: Laredo,Tx

__________________________________________________ ______________________________
    Border Patrol AgentApplied: 11/15/10
    Written: 12/27/10
    NOR: 12/29/10 (96)
    To:
    Medical:

Don't think this one will have the legs like the Ferguson shooting. Mommy will say that her son was a good boy and that the police planted the gun, but no payday here for her.
    Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

The dead skel at 18 had already taken a felony gun collar and was wearing an ankle monitor.

Comment

Bring a sandwich to a gun fight? Darwin baby, DAR-Win!
        Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by IAM Rand View Post
          Don't think this one will have the legs like the Ferguson shooting. Mommy will say that her son was a good boy and that the police planted the gun, but no payday here for her.
          You're right, it won't go anywhere. But the damage is done and the masses believe the bad police are at it again.

A St. Louis alderman said on Twitter (paraphrasing) " this happens too often in out city , it's a crisis we should all be concerned about". Well, you're correct sir, but the crisis we should be worried about is not the sub 1% of police shootings that are racially motivated, but the crisis is the high percentage of black youth engaged in crime that have no moral compass and think shooting it out with the police, or trying to take a cops gun is all a viable path to walk. But no one addresses the obvious answer, no one addresses the low class animals that walk the streets preying on citizens and cops alike. Instead , let's blame the police for the actions of the lawless.
          USMS Region 3
          Info Session: Aug 2009 (Atlanta)
          Interview: 10/26/09 (Atlanta)
          Conditional Offer: 1/15/10
          BackgroundInt: 2/1/10
          Medical:2/15/10
          MedicalReview: 4/15/10
          FIT: 5/10/10 (Excellent)
          Drug: 6/5/10
          Fletc: APRIL 6, 2011!!!
          Duty Station: Laredo,Tx

__________________________________________________ ______________________________
          Border Patrol AgentApplied: 11/15/10
          Written: 12/27/10
          NOR: 12/29/10 (96)
          To:
          Medical:

Comment

let me guess...the kid was just enrolling in college, and had a promising career as a basketball star!
            What the he-- is wrong with people? It doesn't matter what color you are, they're all going crazy!

Comment

Accountability...a word that no one seems to know in St. Louis

Comment

Originally posted by tj05 View Post
                Accountability...a word that no one seems to know in St. Louis
                You could also add in - Proper parenting or event PARENTING in general. It all starts from somewhere; society is not to blame for all problems.

I love how the mother insists her son was unarmed. Lady, if you knew sooo much about your son being un-armed that night; yet weren't with him as well...where were you the majority of his life when he was building his criminal resume ....you have obviously failed as a parent. His prior weapon offense(s) and criminal record all the while he turned 18 - perfect angel of a kid.

BTW: the mother told the press when presented with information of her possible street angel firing back three rounds and a gun found - it surprise surprise - was planted by the corrupt cops.

She had no answer about ballistics and three rounds fired towards the cop's general direction. Those corrupt St. Louis cops are pretty creative and hard-core planters right there.

Comment

Where can one purchase a 9mm ham sammich? Does glock make one?

In all reality, it's pretty sad that this is even a discussion. I really feel for you LEOs. You're damned if you do, damned if you don't. Either way, stay safe and don't let the media dictate your decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by jtl323 View Post
                    You're right, it won't go anywhere. But the damage is done and the masses believe the bad police are at it again.

A St. Louis alderman said on Twitter (paraphrasing) " this happens too often in out city , it's a crisis we should all be concerned about". Well, you're correct sir, but the crisis we should be worried about is not the sub 1% of police shootings that are racially motivated, but the crisis is the high percentage of black youth engaged in crime that have no moral compass and think shooting it out with the police, or trying to take a cops gun is all a viable path to walk. But no one addresses the obvious answer, no one addresses the low class animals that walk the

streets preying on citizens and cops alike. Instead , let's blame the police for the actions of the lawless.

To say that I wholly appreciate and respect your insights would be an understatement. I'd like to piggyback off of your prescient remarks and add this. What we as a nation are experiencing is a new manifestation of an old evil. It's called slavery.

it's being perpetuated and abetted by the likes of Barack Obama, Hillary (It Takes a Village) Clinton, and Eric Holder. Oh, and let's not forget the drug pusher turned snitch Al Sharpton, and his equally corrupt and fellow extortionist, Jessie Jackson.

These clowns are for racial harmony on about the same basis as a guy named Hitler was for fair treatment of the Jews. Were harmony to exist, where it does exist these clowns have no place and no function. They thrive on disharmony, and live to perpetuate racial hatred and division.

They are delighted when any incident of the type referenced takes place. It's their bread and butter. It's how they live their privileged and elitist life styles. Our hero the CIC (Communist in Chief) currently in residence at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave has shown he's no better than the crooks I've referred to.

Oh, but let's recall, 'Slapdick" did some pot in his youth, and some sources have it that he was a supplier as well. Don't look for this new manifestation and perpetuation of slavery to disappear anytime soon. It's simply too profitable, too lucrative, too enriching for the personnel I've made reference to.

Comment

Originally posted by bmac18 View Post
                      Where can one purchase a 9mm ham sammich? Does glock make one?
                      It had to be a Peanut butter and jelly sandwich - reason being? According to Ballistics.....the gun JAMMED.

du duh dummm....bisssshhhh

Comment

Idiots on social media either read over the shooting back part or, if they even acknowledge it, say that the gun was planted.

Here's a question - exactly WHAT did the cop have to gain by killing a kid and covering it up?!?! I mean, seriously. There is absolutely no benefit whatsoever to killing some random kid AND having to cover it up.
                        Originally posted by RSGSRT
                        We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                        Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

I think state representative Jamiliah Nasheed's statement that "this here was racial profiling turned deadly" is completely irresponsible and in fact dangerous. Does she have data collected from some form of investigation on this shooting to validate her accusation that this incident had anything to do with race. That's a rhetorical question, as we all know the answer. Yet here she goes, a state senator no less, helping to convict this officer in the court of public opinion based on race. This whole trend, starting with Ferguson and the interjection of race into every deadly force encounter with police, puts white police officers in a dangerous situation, where sooner or later one of them is going to hesitate at the worst moment and wind up dead. All because racial politics, which is the last thing an officer should have to consider in a shoot/don't shoot situation will have an officer worried that the next attny general, state senator, governor, or maybe even president will decide that giving the angry black mob the "justice" that they demand will become more important than providing that officer his due process. Shame on all of you low life, race baiting, ignorant and racist politicians.

Comment

I love the fact that the state and local reps all scream about the bad police. But let someone look at a single one of them wrong and the first thing they will say is they need police protection.

Comment

Originally posted by bluescitycop View Post
                              I think state representative Jamiliah Nasheed's statement that "this here was racial profiling turned deadly" is completely irresponsible and in fact dangerous.
                              Yes. That statement is the newsworthy story here, not the fact that another street thug died in the attempt to kill a police officer. I think footage from a bodycam would have shut up the representative.
                              https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5886 users online. 322 members and 5564 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X