Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi, I am a looser that has nothing better to do than post bad stories and slam cops

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, I am a looser that has nothing better to do than post bad stories and slam cops

Okay losers, EAT THIS

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/trending...182457023.html
    Last edited by IAM Rand; 10-09-2014, 11:45 AM.
    Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Yea da' Trig saw dat' on NBC with dat' Tommy Brocka....Right after da' story thar' was about 4 milliseconds of disgust on tool suck'in tommys face that projected a look like, "Damn I hate it to have ta' give cops gud publicity"...

I declare Officer Ben Hall of Emmett Township, Mich.,sho' nuff twern't our officer Michigan..Why, wHy our officer Michigan wudda' done what I wudda' done..back handed da' 101 and demanded ta' press hard afta' da' 5 secondz......
    Originally posted by mookster
    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
    Originally posted by CityCopDC
    I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
    Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
    I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
    -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Originally posted by oneznzeroz
      I think you mean "loser". There are tons of awesome cops out there. I tend to dislike how they are used at times but overall I think the police is a positive force in society.
      That's mighty generous, but what's the misuse? Enforcing laws you don't like?

Comment

Ya, sorry about that. No matter how you spell it, they know who they are.......LOSERS

Comment

Guerena was "linked" to a "home-invasion crew," and that police found rifles, handguns, body armor, and a "portion of a law-enforcement uniform" in Guerena's house.

Comment

oneznzeroz , you are the biggest LOSER, Good bye

Comment

Never mind, you are not worth breaking wind.

Comment

Originally posted by oneznzeroz
                Very impressive response.

But oh so true!! You probably should consider leaving there Clyde, no one here seems to appreciate your ignorant ***.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipCal View Post
                  But oh so true!! You probably should consider leaving there Clyde, no one here seems to appreciate your ignorant ***.
                  I was kind of hoping you were going to call him skippy. Oh well maybe next time..

Comment

Originally posted by Miller11x View Post
                    I was kind of hoping you were going to call him skippy. Oh well maybe next time..
                    Well fear not my friend, PhilipCal did that in the "spending money on finding weed" thread.
                    It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by PtownVAMike View Post
                      Well fear not my friend, PhilipCal did that in the "spending money on finding weed" thread.
                      Yep just saw that, 3 "Skippy's" in one post. My prayers have been answered thank you!
                      Last edited by Miller11x; 10-10-2014, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Miller11x View Post
                        Yep just saw that, 3 "Skippy's" in one post. My prayers have been answered thank you!
                        I think Phil is getting easier to tick off in his old age
                        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

I don't get it. Should the cops have known that the gun being pointed at them by a criminal had the safety on or something? Maybe they should ask? Criminals NEVER lie...
                          Last edited by Aerohead; 10-11-2014, 09:19 PM.
                          Originally posted by RSGSRT
                          We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                          Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Neither do their mommas

Comment

go away little troll , enough of your dribble

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6132 users online. 371 members and 5761 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X