Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's just not that difficult.............

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's just not that difficult.............

To do what you're told when you're told by police. Clearly what was happening here was this lady gave the phone to the kids and told them to record the incident to get the desired result, and now the libs will scream about how the brutal cops used excessive force with two kids in the car. Yet they, not the police, are to blame for putting their kids in this situation. All they had to do was comply and everything would have been fine. This clip is edited but this lasted 13 minutes before the officers smashed the window. They're lucky they got 13 seconds to back talk the cop before he did what he probably didn't want to do.

But the media love this crap so I am sure Anderson Cooper and Al Sharpton will be be happy when the next officer gets shot because of their crap journalism.

VIDEO - Cops Smash Window to Use Taser on Passenger During Seat Belt Traffic Stop - YouTube

"Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

Damn, seems like there is just way more to the story than what is being portrayed. Was there PC or did the passenger have a warrant out?
    USSS UD
    Applied: 5/29/14
    ELAC Invite: 10/12/14
    SPI: 10/24/14
    SI: 11/20/14
    Polygraph: 1/30/15
    Medical: TBA
    BI: TBA
    Hiring Panel: TBA

Comment

Originally posted by D_Rex View Post
      Damn, seems like there is just way more to the story than what is being portrayed. Was there PC or did the passenger have a warrant out?
      Does it matter? I thought cops could legally go at least as far as cuffing innocent people "for officer safety." These dumbasses must not have known that.

Comment

Meh, maybe not to you but I prefer to reserve judgment and apply critical thinking. I don't jump to any and everything that is put out by media outlets. I like to be impartial and objective.
        Last edited by D_Rex; 10-07-2014, 09:26 PM.
        USSS UD

Comment

I already commented on this same thing in a different thread. Anyways though these parents deserve parent of the year give the phone to your child to record Officers asking you to step out of your vehicle. After you give them the phone don't comply with the Officers commands and then be surprised when the Officers do what they stated they would do (this happened after 13mins of patience from the Officers). These parents have taught their children to not listen to police commands and to be scared of the police.

Comment

Meh, maybe not to you but I prefer to reserve judgment and apply critical thinking. I don't jump to any and everything that is put out by media outlets. I like to be impartial and objective.
            Well, I'm going to jump to a conclusion right away: there is a black sub-culture that attempts to condition all black males to behave badly: this causes black males to be over-represented in the criminal justice system (obviously, this conditioning doesn't affect all black males). Another part of that same subculture says that the reason for such black over-representation is white racism: these are two sides of the same troubled coin. Not all blacks grow up with and accept this conditioning, but many do, especially, it seems, in big cities controlled by democrats and democrat policies, with over 70% black illegitimacy rate for example, and with many black boys growing up with a welfare check instead of a father. But if you go back to the 1950's, black illegitimacy was lower than white illegitimacy, and black families were certainly more intact, and stronger, on average, than they are now.

Of course, "multi-culturalism" teaches that all cultures and subcultures are the same, equal, equally valid, equally respectable, AND PRODUCE EQUAL OUTCOMES (and if not, well, it's obviously racism).
            https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

Comment

According to the police report, the vehicle was stopped because neither the driver nor front seat passenger were wearing seatbelts. The male passenger made several furtive movements and was asked to keep his hands visible and step out of the car. He refused to do so. Apparently this encounter lasted over ten minutes before officers broke the window and placed him under arrest. http://abcnews.go.com/US/pair-allegi...ry?id=26024762

Yes, the officers had probable cause to identify and ticket both the driver and passenger. Furthermore the officers were legally justified in ordering the passenger out of the vehicle, contrary to what their lawyer believes. See the United States Supreme Court case Maryland v. Wilson.
              "Screw that. We can make bullets faster than they can make terrorists. Kill them all. Every last one." -Interceptor

Comment

They aired the episode this morning on the "news" and drug in all the Fergusen, cop shooting, racism crap they could to make the couple look like they were lynched at a Klan rally. Almost as if there were a bias of some sort.

Comment

Originally posted by TheChef
                  From your link;

The complaint stated that Vicari and Turner had been named in four previous federal lawsuits – three for Vicari; and Turner, one -- involving "the use of excessive force against citizens and arresting citizens without probable cause."
                  Being named in a suit and being guilty are two entirely different things.
                  Officer Jay McGuire, Minneapolis Park Police EOW 5/14/2009 age 11
                  Among Texas' finest
                  Deputy Andy Taylor, Llano County SO EOW 5/9/2005
                  Senior Deputy Jessica Laura Hollis, Travis County SO EOW 9/18/2014
                  Darren H. Goforth, Harris County SO EOW 8/28/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Max K View Post
                    Well, I'm going to jump to a conclusion right away: there is a black sub-culture that attempts to condition all black males to behave badly: this causes black males to be over-represented in the criminal justice system (obviously, this conditioning doesn't affect all black males). Another part of that same subculture says that the reason for such black over-representation is white racism: these are two sides of the same troubled coin. Not all blacks grow up with and accept this conditioning, but many do, especially, it seems, in big cities controlled by democrats and democrat policies, with over 70% black illegitimacy rate for example, and with many black boys growing up with a welfare check instead of a father. But if you go back to the 1950's, black illegitimacy was lower than white illegitimacy, and black families were certainly more intact, and stronger, on average, than they are now.

Of course, "multi-culturalism" teaches that all cultures and subcultures are the same, equal, equally valid, equally respectable, AND PRODUCE EQUAL OUTCOMES (and if not, well, it's obviously racism).
                    I agree with you up to the point that we as a ethnic group have a stigma that needs to be removed. Contrary to your ideology in ethnic nationalism, I've always been taught/conditioned to judge an "individual" by their character.

That being said, knowing Indianapois law now, the individual or individuals in question in this video should have complied but didn't and therefore reaped one of the many benefits of not complying to a lawful order.
                    USSS UD

Comment

Originally posted by yorkshire ripoff
                      The problem with that statement is that many with in the so called black community do not hold themselves to the same character standards as they do everyone else.This creates a very digressive way of thinking which has caused strife both within black society itself and outwardly between it and other ethnic and social groups.

Blacks over the past 5 decades have been spoon fed the lie that because of slavery and Jim Crow its ok to act a fool because the rest of the world owes them something.This is why so many of them act like ****s at the drop of a hat(even towards each other).This is why things rarely change on an economic or social level in many black neighborhoods and why so many young black men and in more recent times women wind up with lengthy criminal records and on a lifetime of welfare.Its just 2 sides of the same coin.

Am I saying there arent A--holes with badges?No. Am I saying that black people are the only ones who act unnecessarily difficult No.But this video and its contents are a classic case of why there are so many negative stereotypes fitted towards black minorities.And the younger they are the worse they are.Its not just the police,it can even be difficult to deal with them at a civilian to civilian interaction level.Go into a Chicago Public Library or ride the CTA sometime and see what librarians,bus drivers and security gaurds have to go through every day.
                      The only problem with my statement is how you have seemingly missed & misconstrued my entire point. TheTick pretty much covered it though, Thank you.

Yorkshire, your statement reinforces exactly the racial ideology of society. Let me break it down for you, negativity begets negativity, when all you hear & see is one thing, than you formulate and condition yourself to that being the norm. Example: When the media slanders and shows nothing but videos of bad cops. The rest of society will eventually be conditioned to always have their guard up and assume "cops" are corrupt.

Not one person in my family from my Great grandmother down were spoon fed this B/S you speak of or have felt like we were owed something. Where exactly do they feed this Jim Crow slavery bull? Are you truly that conditioned and disconnected? If so, I have some breaking news for you! There is more to "blacks" then what you just hear and/or read about.
                      USSS UD

Comment

One of my ex-Navy friends says that if you can't hit the target, it doesn't matter how you hold the gun.

Imho, it's all movie jive and trying to be cool.
                        Officer Jay McGuire, Minneapolis Park Police EOW 5/14/2009 age 11
                        Among Texas' finest
                        Deputy Andy Taylor, Llano County SO EOW 5/9/2005
                        Senior Deputy Jessica Laura Hollis, Travis County SO EOW 9/18/2014
                        Darren H. Goforth, Harris County SO EOW 8/28/2015

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5626 users online. 358 members and 5268 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X