300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everybody till alive must know evil rats

Gangs of evil rats in government of Russia all time zombing and murdering with special computers by electromagnetic radiation from satellites that penetrates everywhere and has a multifunctional influence. Different diseases, cancers, strokes, heart attacks, hemorrhage, heat, pains, malaise, different disorders, neuroses and psychoses, adjusts the murders, deaths, accidents, etc. are made by families of politics in government - Putins, Medvedevs, Lavrovs, Zyuganovs, Zhyrinovskies, Yanukovyches and many other freakin bastards accomplices with special computers by electromagnetic radiation from satellites. Evil rats constantly parasitizing, zombing people & inspiring anything - the simulated voice and forcing to talk dictation, play quarrels and conflicts, adjusts the mental changes and stupidity, break families and lifes, zombing on anything, do whores, gays, psychos, maniacs, alcoholics, drug addicts, etc., don't allow to think freely, make people stuped. These influences are almost insensibly, even dreams are created from special computers and are inspired by electromagnetic radiation, otherwise dreams can't be, the brain does't create them and show the vision. People die, suffer various ailments, diseases and blunted don't know that are zombies and etched by gangs of politics in government and all the ills from them rigged. For decades adjusted deaths and hidden murdered millions of innocent people and children. Much more evil parasites-murderers divorced, zombing and murdering people all time. Recently revealed that all of that evil rats are Jews with altered surnames and their patrons are Rothschilds who murdering and zombing people all of the world by electromagnetic radiation from satellites from the 30-ies.

You hear lost of people talking about things like this today, but when Yuriy says it, you know he really means it. Take heed my friends!
    Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by L-1 View Post
      You hear lost of people talking about things like this today, but when Yuriy says it, you know he really means it. Take heed my friends!
      Yes, Yuriy sent me a PM with his photo; I think I recognize him from another thread.

“Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

“Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

Comment

There's only one thing worse that a rat and that's a zombing evil rat hellbent on societal destruction. It all makes sense now.

Comment

Okay guys, just because you don't understand it, don't make fun of the wacko.
          Retired

Comment

Still makes more sense than Monty....
            Originally posted by RSGSRT
            We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
            Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Hey Sully, can you interpret for us???????
              Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Was this news of the zombing evil rats from Russia in today's intelligence briefing?
                I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

But really, is anyone till alive?
                  I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Yuriy70 View Post
                      Gangs of evil rats in government of Russia all time zombing and murdering with special computers by electromagnetic radiation from satellites that penetrates everywhere and has a multifunctional influence. Different diseases, cancers, strokes, heart attacks, hemorrhage, heat, pains, malaise, different disorders, neuroses and psychoses, adjusts the murders, deaths, accidents, etc. are made by families of politics in government - Putins, Medvedevs, Lavrovs, Zyuganovs, Zhyrinovskies, Yanukovyches and many other freakin bastards accomplices with special computers by electromagnetic radiation from satellites. Evil rats constantly parasitizing, zombing people & inspiring anything - the simulated voice and forcing to talk dictation, play quarrels and conflicts, adjusts the mental changes and stupidity, break families and lifes, zombing on anything, do whores, gays, psychos, maniacs, alcoholics, drug addicts, etc., don't allow to think freely, make people stuped. These influences are almost insensibly, even dreams are created from special computers and are inspired by electromagnetic radiation, otherwise dreams can't be, the brain does't create them and show the vision. People die, suffer various ailments, diseases and blunted don't know that are zombies and etched by gangs of politics in government and all the ills from them rigged. For decades adjusted deaths and hidden murdered millions of innocent people and children. Much more evil parasites-murderers divorced, zombing and murdering people all time. Recently revealed that all of that evil rats are Jews with altered surnames and their patrons are Rothschilds who murdering and zombing people all of the world by electromagnetic radiation from satellites from the 30-ies.
                      Ummmmm.....psycho sez what?
                      “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

Originally posted by retired View Post
                        Okay guys, just because you don't understand it, don't make fun of the wacko.
                        But but but but it's so entertaining!

And to the OP: No, you cannot be a cop. There is not enough time in the world that you can put between you and that stuff you're smoking.
                        It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

All those who's trying to hide the truth are among of that freakin rats - rothschild's and putin's accomplices. Freakin scums all time zombing and murdering people all of the world by electromagnetic radiation from satellites and all the ills from them rigged.

Comment

Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Nurse Ratched, bring me the ice pick.
                              Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6795 users online. 353 members and 6442 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X