Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abu-Jamal - & South African Communist Party

Hi Folks,
    I'm new here. My real reason for being here is I am having some harrassment problems and so I want to go and "ask a Cop" a question.

About me. I am actually an ex-Zimbabwean living in South Africa. I recently wrote a book called "Goverment by Deception" which is about all the horrific events happening, and yet to happen all over Southern Africa.

I saw the ad about boycotting Ben and Jerry's because they support Abu Jamal.

I thought I'd mention, in the 1990's, I used to subscribe to the journal of the South African Communist party. I did so to see how the buggers think. Anyway, the South African communists went to great lengths to support Abu-Jamal. I noted in their writings that they were trying to portray US Police and the Legal system as "racist".

In my book I write about communists hiding behind the race hatred card. I have a theory, that the communists are hard at work trying to destroy Law and Order in the USA (as elsewhere), and they do so by portraying all Police as "racists".

Its a long story, but I just wanted to bring it to your attention because I believe it is something very important which Police in the USA should consider.

For more info on my book, you can look at my website at: www.AfricanCrisis.org.

I can also be e-mailed at: [email protected]

Rest assured, I am a great supporter of Law and Order and it saddens me when I see criminals winning and the Police losing. I know you folks have an almost impossible task. Our Police in South Africa are in an even worse situation. But in this modern world, the Police are the unsung heroes who stand between civilisation and barbarism.

Keep up the good work.
    Regards,
    Jan

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2483 users online. 170 members and 2313 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X