300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cincinnati ohio tri state officers

I'm considering the Scarlet Oaks Police Academy to train for my OPOTA. Does anyone have any feedback on this academy? Former trainees and agency administrators please reply.

This thread should be in the Ohio sub forum.

It's been many years since I worked down that way, but I never heard anything bad about the place. We would sometimes send officers there for in service training and never had any complaints. It used to be a go to place for initial training in the Greater Cinci area; I don't have any reason to believe that is no longer the case.

Understand that regional open enrollment academies exist to make money and they exponentially crank out more graduates than there are open positions. It is not their job to get you hired; it is their job to get your tuition money.

Comment

Joe

Thanx for your feedback. I'm looking for police training and scarlet oaks seems to be the closest place. I want to be an officer on the street. I was a CO for a few years and loved it now I want to give the street a shot. I love law enforcement and don't think I'll be happy doing anything else...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3760 users online. 248 members and 3512 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X