X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okla Beheading

Nothing posted on this???
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Work place violence like Ft. Hood. What do you want. Nothing to do with being a radical Islamist.
    Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

I'm just amazed that this is a big nothing on this board, what with all the other types of postings.
      But then again, people ARE afraid of insulting Islam...
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Are they afraid of Islam or radical Islamist? If someone is coming for my head, theirs is going to be on the ground next to mine. I just wish that the supervisor shot a couple more times. Better luck next time. By the way CCSD, how bout you. You don't have a problem putting up stuff that makes us look bad. What are we supposed to do with this anyway?
        Last edited by IAM Rand; 10-01-2014, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Bad guy was stopped by a good guy with a gun.
          I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

I said from the start goober al-ameriki killed that woman over something OTHER than radical Islam. Now, clearly he WAS influenced by recent Isil/Khorasan Group acts. He can't have been that radical because Vaughn Foods does offer a bacon salad!
            semper destravit

Comment

He's now being labeled a racist who hated white people, nothing to do with Islam...

Comment

There must be some mistake, blacks can't be racist and Islam is the religion of piece. I think the gal cut her own head off to frame an innocent man.

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                  Nothing posted on this???
                  I don't know what to say that is not divisive. This case draws a line right through the liberal-conservative divide, both on the Islam aspect as well as the "good guy with a gun" aspect.

Liberals believe that it has nothing to do with Islam. And they do not actually believe that a "good guy with a gun" came to the rescue here.

Is there anything I can say to convince a liberal otherwise, about the Islam aspect? Not even the next unstoppable mass-casualty jihad attack in America will be able to do that. How about the "good guy with a gun" issue? Well, here's what liberals believe about that: http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/d...icle-1.1829274

So what is there left to say? The Oklahoma beheading was apparently the last straw for Jan Morgan, who owns an indoor firing range in Arkansas: the next day she declared her business to be a "Muslim-free zone":

She explained her decision here:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...-zone%2F&btnG=

She has since removed that article from her website, I think because she's getting such a high volume of messages and emails over it (both for and against) that it shut down her website. Can she legally discriminate against Muslims like this? Probably not, but she has received death threats from Muslims (this happens to all known Islam-critics, but it never happens to Christianity critics or Judaism critics). If CAIR sues her, it will make for an interesting case.
                  https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

Comment

The only liberals that will be convinced that Islamic radicals are a problem are the liberals that have their head resting on their back. Too late then.

Comment

He was released from the hospital a couple of days ago. Currently in custody at the county jail. During arraignment he asked for a Muslim attorney to be appointed because he's muslim. The news said today that he was a member of a mosque in Oklahoma city. They further stated that he had been trying to convince other co-workers that they should convert to Islam and they should call him Mohammed.

Comment

Just got through watching the nightly news. Seems that the DA will be going for the death penalty. A representative from the public defenders office said the they do not assign public defenders based on religion. He will be assigned one that will best serve his needs.

Comment

Originally posted by FireCop203 View Post
                          Just got through watching the nightly news. Seems that the DA will be going for the death penalty. A representative from the public defenders office said the they do not assign public defenders based on religion. He will be assigned one that will best serve his needs.
                          Which means the public defenders office has just painted a target on themselves for the PC libs to shoot at.

Comment

Originally posted by RSGSRT View Post
                            Which means the public defenders office has just painted a target on themselves for the PC libs to shoot at.
                            Hope they hold to it though......it is the right decision.

Comment

Originally posted by kermit315 View Post
                              Hope they hold to it though......it is the right decision.
                              The defendant is always free to fire the PD and hire their own attorney.

Truth of the matter is----------------someone will pony up the funds to defend him privately
                              Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6558 users online. 353 members and 6205 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X