300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferguson Officer shot; Suspect at Large

Officer shot around 9:30 PM local time, as of 11:30 PM there has been no word on the capture/death of a suspect.

St. Louis Post-Dispatch

A Ferguson police officer was shot Saturday night, according to St. Louis County Police Department spokesman Brian Schellman. The officer, a woman, is still alive, Schellman said.

The shooting occurred in the 1000 block of Smith Avenue in Ferguson, near the new Ferguson Community Center.

Dozens of police cars from numerous jurisdictions converged on the area after the shooting. The shooter is reported to have fled into nearby woods.

Police have established a staging area near the St. Peters Evangelical Church of Christ on West Florissant Avenue.

Officers are still searching for the shooter, according to St. Louis County Police.
    Last edited by elchorizo; 09-27-2014, 11:26 PM.

Last I've heard, the injuries are not life threatening.
    I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Apparently someone wanted to make an example of her. All this tit-for-tat type stuff never ends well.....
      It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
        Last I've heard, the injuries are not life threatening.
        From what I've heard he got shot in the arm. The media won't be happy until they get a Officer killed.

Comment

See? If a suspect can shoot a cop in the arm, why can't we do the same?
          Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4824 users online. 269 members and 4555 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X