300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferguson police barred from wearing 'I am Darren Wilson' bracelets

I am speechless. Next step is to impede any support for officer Wilson on or off duty. Already happening with us here on the west coast....

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nation...926-story.html

On duty I can see if not like, off duty: "First Amendment. Screw you."
    "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

On duty - No.
      Off duty - Do whatever the hell you want.
      Originally posted by RSGSRT
      We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
      Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

So the Justice Department banned them? Didn't know the local PD answered to them.
        I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
          So the Justice Department banned them? Didn't know the local PD answered to them.
          Nah, but the police chief there rolled over this week to try and keep his job so he'll go along to get along. As for the actual issue, yeah it's a bad idea to wear them on duty, but off duty I'd just wear it and ignore any folks saying otherwise. My association would be all over any discipline they tried to hand down for wearing something like that off duty.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannady View Post
            but off duty I'd just wear it and ignore any folks saying otherwise.
            The "ban" is for on duty IN UNIFORM time only

I have no problem with that
            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Where can we get one?

Comment

same here where can I get one??
                I'd rather be judged by 12 rather carried by 6.

It should be noted that any and all post that are made are based on my own thought and opinions. And are not related or implied to represent the department I work for.

Comment

Originally posted by SJay.SD View Post
                  I am speechless. Next step is to impede any support for officer Wilson on or off duty. Already happening with us here on the west coast....

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nation...926-story.html

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1953554

“Ferguson police chief marches with protesters calling for his resignation; aggravated crowd turns violent”

Comment

Apparently in breaking news a police officer has been shot in Ferguson. Scant details at the moment.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/27/us/fer...-officer-shot/
                    When you are dead, you don't know you're dead. It is difficult only for the others around you.

It is the same when you are stupid.

Comment

So, when are the protests for the shot officer planned?
                      I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Originally posted by sanitizer View Post
                        http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1953554

“Ferguson police chief marches with protesters calling for his resignation; aggravated crowd turns violent”
                        Apparently he doesn't realize that giving up his dignity is not going to keep him employed.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
                          So, when are the protests for the shot officer planned?
                          Let me know, when and where. I'm ready to protest. Can we get Eric Holder and his civil rights team on this caper?

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                            The "ban" is for on duty IN UNIFORM time only

I have no problem with that
                            Iowa, I have much respect for you form what I have seen. However, in my opinion, the "ban" will not just be on duty. It will be off duty, on their own time. Their officers will be barred from any resemblance of monetary or moral support, on or off duty. We are already seeing this on our side.

Comment

Originally posted by SJay.SD View Post
                              Iowa, I have much respect for you form what I have seen. However, in my opinion, the "ban" will not just be on duty. It will be off duty, on their own time. Their officers will be barred from any resemblance of monetary or moral support, on or off duty. We are already seeing this on our side.
                              I just don't believe that.......................................the unions wouldn't allow it and the agency wouldn't try

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN in the midwest. The officers who were told that would own the city after the lawsuits
                              Last edited by Iowa #1603; 09-28-2014, 09:50 AM.
                              Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6057 users online. 344 members and 5713 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X