Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Top four Maine State Police officers stop to help stranded motorists with flat tire"

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Top four Maine State Police officers stop to help stranded motorists with flat tire"

The top four officers in the Maine State Police took some time Thursday afternoon to school two stranded motorists in basic automotive repairs.

The chief of the Maine State Police, Robert Williams, was returning to Augusta with Deputy Chief Lt. Col. Raymond Bessette, Maj. Gary Wright and Maj. Chris Grotton when they spotted a car in the southbound breakdown lane by mile marker 217 on Interstate 95 near Howland, according to Stephen McCausland, spokesman for the Maine Department of Public Safety.
    <http://bangordailynews.com/2014/09/2...with-flat-tire>

MSP posted a photo on Facebook with the officers (in uniform) out there on the roadside, helping change the flat tire. Firefighters don't have an exclusive on the "customer service" stuff.
    --
    Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Probably took that many high level managers to figure out how to change the tire & at least half of them to figure out how to turn on the emergency lights
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

The easy thing to do was to call for a highway patrol car to handle this problem. I commend those command troopers for doing it a better way.
      Living it one day at a time.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6758 users online. 344 members and 6414 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X