Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eric Holder resigning. A step in the right direction.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric Holder resigning. A step in the right direction.

Looks like there may be a little light at the end of the tunnel after all.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...er-resign.html

I wonder if an ISIS Rep finally called Holder back saying his qualifications check out and he can start at his earliest convenience.

Comment

Yep. That or the Jesse Jackson needs a replacement...
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Don't breathe a sigh of relief yet. Wait and see if this country gets sodomized even worse. More Hope and Change from the gift that keeps on giving.
        September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

Let's hope somebody will be able to retrieve the file on Operation Fast and Furious before they mysteriously disappear after his resignation...

Comment

Originally posted by charlest0610 View Post
            Let's hope somebody will be able to retrieve the file on Operation Fast and Furious before they mysteriously disappear after his resignation...

They're already gone. Let's be glad he is now as well. But as a poster wisely noted, worse can still come.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipCal View Post
              They're already gone. Let's be glad he is now as well. But as a poster wisely noted, worse can still come.
              Philip---------------------when I saw this on the news I KNEW you would be happy
              Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

He is going to be spending the rest of his time shredding papers and hard drives......um I mean recycling and reusing. Gotta keep the planet clean. The big O-bowski will just get another Holder. Just like The Who's song, Meet the new boss, same as the old b.o.s.s. Nothing will change until Obama is gone.
                Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

Originally posted by So Fla Cop View Post
                  Don't breathe a sigh of relief yet. Wait and see if this country gets sodomized even worse. More Hope and Change from the gift that keeps on giving.
                  Supreme Court Justice..........Eric Holder!

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                    Philip---------------------when I saw this on the news I KNEW you would be happy

Yeah, ya gotta start throwing out the trash somewhere. Nice when one of the tards does it himself.

Comment

It looks like he must have accepted the job offer of a South American El Presidente.

Comment

Originally posted by ftttu View Post
                        Not until Ginsburg is gone.
                        September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

If I were President I'd pick the most qualified Asian candidate. It's really the only safe way to avoid the race card from any side.

Comment

Originally posted by ftttu View Post
                            Hopefully I'm not wrong, but I don't see him getting confirmed.

Well, not if this is still a democracy......
                            I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
                              Hopefully I'm not wrong, but I don't see him getting confirmed.

Well, not if this is still a democracy......
                              Depends on who wins the mid terms
                              Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3677 users online. 167 members and 3510 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X