300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "World's Sexiest Criminal" ???

Hey, my first post here haha. Didn't see anyone talking about this, but it's from Canada. It's...interesting.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/wom...ial-media.html

She'll certainly make friends in jail I'm guessing.

I have known / seen criminals who were very attractive, some were totally unattractive, a few were highly intelligent, but most are not very bright. There may or may not be any correlation, just luck of the draw. We can go through the socioeconomic, thrill-seekers, underprivileged, overprivileged theories but when it comes down to it, we really don't know why people commit crimes, we can only guess at it.

“Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

“Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

Comment

I had to say, I was surprised when I saw this. I don't know of too many serious criminals looking like this. She's only 21, really young, she was a nursing student, I don't understand why she'd break into people's homes. Is this really serious? Are Canadian courts as strict as American ones or are they more like the Norwegian ones?

Comment

Let's see what she looks like after a year or two. Drugs and/or getting turned out put the city miles on pretty quickly.

Comment

She best not break into MY home! I will...I will...
          surrender.

Comment

Originally posted by slamdunc View Post
            I have known / seen criminals who were very attractive, some were totally unattractive, a few were highly intelligent, but most are not very bright. There may or may not be any correlation, just luck of the draw. We can go through the socioeconomic, thrill-seekers, underprivileged, overprivileged theories but when it comes down to it, we really don't know why people commit crimes, we can only guess at it.

Very informative.... thanks slamdunc. I was waiting for a real long analysis given all the data that's been collected and paid for, but liked that amazingly succinct answer that no one knows.

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
              She best not break into MY home! I will...I will...
              surrender.
              I think you'd be a great candidate for reforming her, Jasp.

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                I think you'd be a great candidate for reforming her, Jasp.
                Probably not. I got robbed Monday, Tuesday, Saturday AND Sunday like that.

Comment

I'd hit it.
                  September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

I'd break in her back door.
                    “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCDep View Post
                      I'd break in her back door.
                      Whichever door you "kicked" in, it's doubtful your footprints would be the first.
                      "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4435 users online. 277 members and 4158 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X