Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspect Planned to Behead Cops

https://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/2509...-cops-stabbed/

An 18-year-old who was shot dead after he stabbed two officers in Melbourne was planning to behead them, cover their bodies in an Islamic State flag and post photos to social media, according to reports.
    Firstly, good shoot by the Vic cop. Job well done.

Secondly, good to see investigators actually carrying their go gear. It scares the heck out of me how many detectives and similar I've seen meeting suspects at stations with noticing more than a biro on them.

One of the cops was stabbed in the neck, head, wrist and stomach. I hope that this helps my brothers and sisters keep their game faces on.

Even if I'm going to get lunch these days external vest goes on and I grab all my equipment including a shooter.

Comment

Don't bring a knife to a gun fight. Over here the people would be complaining that they didn't attempt to shoot the knife out of the guy's hand or shoot him in the leg or arm. Something stupid like that. It is just me, but why did they shake his hand. I am an Ahole, I would have kept my distance and asked him what his FN problem was. Hope the brothers are doing well.

“Out here, due process is a bullet.” John Wayne
      Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

Originally posted by IAM Rand View Post
        It is just me, but why did they shake his hand. I am an Ahole, I would have kept my distance and asked him what his FN problem was. Hope the brothers are doing well.
        Their inner Steven Irwin probably came out: "Crikey kids! Here we have a wild fooktard. Notice the small genitalia, and the even smaller brains. The can be identified by their annoying chants and screams, that are actually mating calls. However, they usually fall on deaf ears. While they are more dangerous in large packs, never underestimate a single fooktard's ego to try and harm you. Luckily, we killed this one here before he could do any damage."
        I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
          Their inner Steven Irwin probably came out: "Crikey kids! Here we have a wild fooktard. Notice the small genitalia, and the even smaller brains. The can be identified by their annoying chants and screams, that are actually mating calls. However, they usually fall on deaf ears. While they are more dangerous in large packs, never underestimate a single fooktard's ego to try and harm you. Luckily, we killed this one here before he could do any damage."
          Crikey, mate!
          In God We Trust
          Everyone else we run local and NCIC

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5056 users online. 282 members and 4774 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X