Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are parents allowing stuff like this? These guys are gonna get shot!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How are parents allowing stuff like this? These guys are gonna get shot!

We all know the recent craze of these youtube pranks... there are so many of them that would end up with a very bad outcome if they play it on an armed citizen, or even an off duty cop.

Just look at this... you have some guy coming at your with a sword. Then there are the vitaly hitman ones where he acts out like he's killing someone in an elevator then charges at the people. Luckily most run off. One day this guy is gonna run into an armed person and he's gonna get shot.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this... I suppose parents don't know their 16 year old are doing these crazy pranks that's going to get them killed?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZIATs-7va4

If they did that in my small town, they would ABSOLUTELY end up shot (probably by more than one person).

Comment

Did someone page me?

Sincerely,
      This Space For Rent

Comment

That looks like a good way to get dead.
        Super Secret Ninja Squirrel
        "SSNS"

The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSecretNinjaSquirrel View Post
          That looks like a good way to get dead.
          I didn't know there was a good way.
          Retired

Comment

This is carrying a prank too far. Keep this up and maybe one day, a passing patrol car will give them a surprise ending. I hope those officers don't have a sense of humor and throw the book at them.
            Living it one day at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by BAinCJ View Post
              This is carrying a prank too far. Keep this up and maybe one day, a passing patrol car will give them a surprise ending. I hope those officers don't have a sense of humor and throw the book at them.
              the-police-never-think-its-as-funny-as-you-do-t-shirt-shirtaday-2.jpg
              “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

Originally posted by BAinCJ View Post
                Then their friends and family will b**ch about how it was just a harmless prank.

Fu*king idiots. Just look at the YouTube comments after the video. I have no faith in the youth of today. None. This country is fu*ked.
                Originally posted by RSGSRT
                We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

It may be a prank... but it's also a crime. It seems some people think it being the former somehow excuses the latter?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve856
                    Would that be an assault? The pranksters seemed to intentionally created reasonable apprehension in the mind of the victims of imminent bodily harm.

Or would that be something else in your jurisdiction?
                    Wouldn't menacing and brandishing a weapon stick in most states?

In GA, the open carrying of a sword is illegal (if you don't have a concealed carry license). You can carry it to\from your vehicle and locations where you can legally possess the weapon, but not unsheathed and held up in a 'fighting' position like that.

I believe that this took place in CA, where I can only imagine how many codes they violated.
                    Last edited by Carbonfiberfoot; 09-29-2014, 11:13 AM.

Comment

That's what I'd figure in most states. Here the brandishing law is specific to firearms, but I'd argue intimidation.

Comment

I think this video was staged.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbonfiberfoot View Post
                          I believe that this took place in CA, where I can only imagine how many codes they violated.
                          If you really want to push it, in California you could arrest for Assault With a Deadly Weapon, a felony. But the reality is the DA will drop it down to Brandishing a Weapon, a misdemeanor.

If you really wanted to be CS about it, you could take whoever was filming it for conspiracy to commit ADW because the two of them were acting together in concert to carry out the attacks.
                          Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Just wait...when little Johnny does get ventilated because of one of these 'pranks', they (parents) will sue. Can't wait for those shenanigans to start.

Comment

Their parents couldn't care less ... now. They're glad the kids are outa sight and outa mind (or will be after a few more tokes).
                              Officer Jay McGuire, Minneapolis Park Police EOW 5/14/2009 age 11
                              Among Texas' finest
                              Deputy Andy Taylor, Llano County SO EOW 5/9/2005
                              Senior Deputy Jessica Laura Hollis, Travis County SO EOW 9/18/2014
                              Darren H. Goforth, Harris County SO EOW 8/28/2015

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6057 users online. 312 members and 5745 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X