Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TMZ exonerates the LAPD, makes actress pick up her inappropriately played race card

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMZ exonerates the LAPD, makes actress pick up her inappropriately played race card

http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/17/django...ctures-photos/

Well, well, well. $10 says this won't even make the news.
    Originally posted by RSGSRT
    We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
    Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

1. Do we really need to play the "fame" card? I thought the only people who could try and play it were, you know, famous?

2. Dude looks like he's on crack.
      I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

What complicated things here was the circumstances suggested there was an act of prostitution going on and the female refused to ID herself to the officers because she "knew her rights".

In order to help avoid future "misunderstandings" of this nature, the Los Angeles Police Protective League issued a "Public Service Announcement" clarifying such matters for the public.

http://lapd.com/blog/providing_id_to..._announcement/
        Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by yorkshire ripoff
          and lets be honest that chick does look kinda..........ya know

crackheadish?
          She's an actress, giver her a break! Her and the boyfriend were probably just doing a bit of role playing. You know, acting like a street walker servicing her john.
          "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Comment

Its sad when TMZ does a better job getting facts and reporting the news than the mainstream media.....

Comment

TMZ has freelancers all over the place. I know this because I went to a fedex kinkos to get copies and the parking lot was full of photographers. I joking asked what famous person they were looking for and they said Kate Gosselin. They then sell the tapes to the producers of shows like TMZ and make a pretty decent living. He told me just video footage pays differently than if they can get the celeb to entertain Q&A. Celebs with their children pay even more.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
                1. Do we really need to play the "fame" card? I thought the only people who could try and play it were, you know, famous?
                Even being famous doesn't always get the "fame" card to work.

Sincerely,
                Reese Witherspoon
                This Space For Rent

Comment

Race card can still be played, she will just turn it on the people that called it in.
                  Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

As the Sgt on scene has pointed out since then, she was dealt with by a gay cop, a Hispanic cop, and a female cop... So the very 'minorities' that the LAPD is apparently oppressing.

I think Sgt Parker's audio was great. He trod the line between politeness and being reasonable, whilst at the same time making it clear exactly what he thought of her behaviour.

Comment

So LAPD has things on the uniform which identifies the race and sexual orientation of their officers now???
                      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Wow, that boyfriend looks like a turd, the vehicle looks like a turd's car, and she looks borderline.

After listening to the audio, kudos to the boyfriend for being cooperative, but then, methinks this may not be his first police contact.

Comment

Originally posted by SACOP View Post
                          As the Sgt on scene has pointed out since then, she was dealt with by a gay cop, a Hispanic cop, and a female cop... So the very 'minorities' that the LAPD is apparently oppressing.

I think Sgt Parker's audio was great. He trod the line between politeness and being reasonable, whilst at the same time making it clear exactly what he thought of her behaviour.
                          But none of them were black, so RACISM!!

Comment

"The eyewitnesses say Brian then began "horizontally bongoing her boobs back and forth." He says she eventually reached into the center console, grabbed a tissue, wiped him down and then herself and tossed it on the grass.

Someone from the office called the cops and made an indecent exposure complaint. TMZ obtained police audio when the cops came out, and Daniele played the race and fame cards."

And there will be no repercussions for it as everyone just knows the cops just want to make people's lives hard, yada yada yada.

She'll probably be made a hero and martyr within some circles regardless.
                            - Will

Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

www.OptimalSWAT.com

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

Comment

Originally posted by L-1 View Post
                              What complicated things here was the circumstances suggested there was an act of prostitution going on and the female refused to ID herself to the officers because she "knew her rights".

In order to help avoid future "misunderstandings" of this nature, the Los Angeles Police Protective League issued a "Public Service Announcement" clarifying such matters for the public.

http://lapd.com/blog/providing_id_to..._announcement/
                              I believe the blog is wrong in saying that it's tv shows, it's all the youtube lawyers that think they know laws better than police.
                              GOD IS A NINJA WITH A SNIPER RIFLE, WAITING TO TAKE YOU OUT.

"For weapons training they told me to play DOOM"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4326 users online. 217 members and 4109 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X