Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road Rage at it's best/worst

*caution - mucho swearing - not safe for work*

original page that had the video link said that the man turned in the video to police and she was charged with "unlawful entry into a vehicle." Pretty sure there's a host of other charges she deserved, such as reckless driving, endangering a minor, disorderly and assault... What a mother! And we wonder why kids grow up to be such a-holes.

http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/b...l?ID=274992581

Woman turns self in after road rage video goes viral

By Star-Advertiser staff

POSTED: 08:24 p.m. HST, Sep 12, 2014
    LAST UPDATED: 10:23 p.m. HST, Sep 12, 2014

A woman captured on a viral video taunting and threatening another driver in an apparent road rage incident turned herself in to police on Friday.

Kimberly Ong, 47, of Diamond Head, surrendered at the Honolulu Police Department headquarters on South Beretania Street around 1:30 p.m. and was arrested on suspicion of unauthorized entry into a motorized vehicle, a Class C felony.
    The violation allegedly happened on Wednesday in Moanalua and was captured on cellphone video that was subsequently posted on Facebook and YouTube by the alleged victim, Ryan Arakaki.
    As of Friday evening, the video had garnered more than 450,000 views on YouTube.
    The incident started at about 12:45 p.m. when Arakaki pulled around Ong's minivan, which was stopped on Radford Drive. Arakaki said Ong was looking at her mobile phone and her vehicle was not moving.

» YouTube video (Warning: Contains profanity)
    The video shows Ong following Arakaki's pickup truck into Moanalua Shopping Center, then pulling up beside him and swearing at him as she leans over a young boy sitting in the front passenger seat. Ong's car pulls ahead of Arakaki and stops at a stop sign, while Arakaki continues to capture the scene on video.
    When Arakaki honks his horn, Ong exits the minivan and approaches Arakaki's truck, screaming obscenities and challenging him to step outside. The situation escalates when Ong reaches into Arakaki's vehicle and swipes at his phone. Arakaki eventually drives away as Ong continues insulting him.
    Arakaki said police did not respond to his initial 911 call on Wednesday afternoon but did respond when he called again a day later.
    In the interim, Arakaki posted the video on Facebook and YouTube.
    "Imagine if I never had this video," Arakaki told the Star-Advertiser. "I would not be believed. It would be my word against her word."
    Ong was released Friday afternoon pending further investigation.

Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

She needs a visit from Children Services. She was putting her children in danger with the way she was driving and acting.
      “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

Wow!!! that _____ was just totally out of control, this kind of confrontation makes me wonder what if the guy filming was a concealed carry holder and had his firearm, he is sitting there prone, belted in by his seatbelt, not exactly a good position to be in when some irate nut comes back at you screaming and waving their arms heads for your window.
        She seemed like the kind who if the guy had pulled out his firearm she would not back off via intimidation, but very likely would have tried grabbing it through the window, in which case she'd likely be dead right now.

I guess the one funny part was when she jammed her foot on the gas pedal and apparently the car was not in gear and then she got in gear and screeched the tires. It would have been hilarious if she blew the engine or something at that point.

She said she was super super angry (ya think??)

Now she's claiming the other driver cut her off and then tried to BACK up into her, I find that totally unbelievable, the video tells the story- regardless of anything he did, she ws totally out of control and reached into his vehicle.
        Last edited by Sculptor; 09-16-2014, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve856
          If she blew her engine, would that not be destructive to her engine? Why would find that funny? I think that if she blew the engine, that it would be disappointing and not funny.
          Nah, it'd just be funny.

Comment

If she blew her engine, would that not be destructive to her engine? Why would find that funny? I think that if she blew the engine, that it would be disappointing and not funny.
            It's called Karma, and yes, it would be funny.

Comment

Because she was acting like a spoiled irate child who thought she could berate, threaten and insult this other motorist, she got herself all worked up over nothing but her own fault and taking it out on others, including subjecting her kid to all this violence, personally I would have found it hilarious if when she overreveed the engine and popped the clutch or the transmission in drive- if steam, parts or the transmission came out the bottom while the guy who was filming just drove on around irate little her kicking her car because it broke.
              It KARMA at it's finest

Comment

If she blew her engine, wouldn't she burn her lips?
                “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5617 users online. 357 members and 5260 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X